Ralf Jurrien : June 21th 2013 - 11:00 CET
|Rolling camera bag
Think Tank Photo rolling camera bag : Think Tank Photo announces a new version of its large capacity rolling camera bag, the Logistics Manager 30. The rolling case’s endless interior layout options adapt to numerous equipment combinations and help manage all of the logistics and using a lot of gear while on location. The Think Tank Photo Logistics Manager 30 rolling camera bag holds multiple super telephoto lenses, multiple bodies and lenses, flash heads, power packs, monoblocks, medium size softboxes, small light stands, etc. Its roomy internal dimensions of 35 x 70 x 21 - 25.5cm allow it to hold multiple combinations of cameras and lenses, lighting gear such as strobes and reflectors, and accessories of all kinds. |
Logistics Manager 30 camera bag
“The Logistics Manager 30 camera bag answers a question often asked by working photographers: ‘How can I transport all of my gear into the field, have quick access to it, and secure it from loss or theft?’” said Doug Murdoch, Think Tank Photo president and lead designer. “We took the design and engineering principles we pioneered in our line-up of award-winning rolling camera bags and applied them to this very roomy pro photographer logistics solution.”
Camera bag features
• Holds and transports all types of gear on location.
• Organizer side pocket for various equipment.
• Interior pockets for extra organization.
• Two clear accessory bags included for miscellaneous items.
• Quickly deployable roller handle.
• Large front organizer pocket.
• Expandable front pocket for large items.
• TSA-approved main zipper lock for added security.
• Tripod cup, strap, and rain cover included.
Camera bag specifications
• Internal Dimensions: 13.75”W x 27.5”H x 8.25 - 10”D (35 x 70 x 21 - 25.5cm)
• External Dimensions: 15.75”W x 30”H x 11.5”D (40 x 76 x 29cm)
• Weight: 16 - 20 lbs (7.3 - 9.1 kg) (depending on accessories used)