Rugged Android LTE phone applications
Because the InTouch Rugged LTE smartphone uses the Android operating system, users can download and install third-party apps, and developers can build and make available their own applications for users. Based on the latest generations of hardware and software technology, the InTouch rugged phone joins the existing Harris line of Android-based LTE communications technologies, which also includes the BTC-100 public safety LTE nerwork tablet and the BeOn application.
InTouch RPC-200 rugged smartphone features
The Harris InTouch is the first Band 14-capable device to achieve public safety dispatch voice-over- Broadband, and delivers:
• An industry-leading LTE chipset
• HDMI video and 5 MP still image cameras
• Public safety rugged design with a large PTT button,
• An optimized user experience through Android 4.1,
• Waterproof speaker and noise-cancellation capability
• An integrated communication applications framework, including BeOn PTT
• InTouch Rugged Android smartphone enables commercial cellular telephony and LTE broadband on existing nationwide commercial networks, and will operate on the future FirstNet network.