Mark Peters : August 29th 2012 - 08:30 CET
Nikon S6400 digital compact camera : Bring home the sights and sounds of your next trip in beautiful Nikon clarity. Ultra-slim but powerful, the Nikon S6400 digital camera is an ideal companion. Capture detailed close-ups even from a distance with a 12x optical zoom and Vibration Reduction. Shoot in dimly lit situations with ease. Use the intuitive touchscreen interface and easily add fun, creative effects to your photos and Full HD (1080p) videos. Get Full HD filming on demand, with a dedicated movie-record button which instantly switches from photos to video, and zoom in on the action with the 12x lens. The Record Pause function lets you pause and then continue filming, and the camera creates one movie file for smooth playback.|
Nikon S6400 with LCD touchscreen
There’s no need to choose between brains and looks with the Nikon S6400 compact camera. A sophisticated 3-inch 460.000 dot, wide LCD touchscreen enables intuitive fingertip control over shooting and playback thanks to smooth touch technology and Nikon’s Clear Color Display anti-reflection coating. Once you’ve taken the shot you want, Quick Effect mode means you can instantly apply extra style. Press the effect icon on the camera’s touchscreen to choose from thumbnails of 19 different effects, including toy camera, selective colour and paint effect.
Nikon Coolpix S6400 features
• Intelligent Control Autofocus System: the Nikon Coolpix camera automatically selects the best focus method for sharp results whatever your subject is, and wherever it’s positioned in the frame.
• 20 Scene Modes: achieve perfect results just by selecting the mode that matches your shooting situation or let Scene Auto Selector choose the optimum scene mode for you.
• Lens-Shift Vibration Reduction: capture steady pictures and videos thanks to Nikon’s automatic vibration reduction technology, which counters the effects of camera shake in real time.
• Easy Panorama photo mode 360°/180°: move the Nikon Coolpix digital camera vertically or horizontally to create breathtaking panorama pictures.
• Anti-blur High ISO (up to 3200) light sensitivity for sharper photographs in low light. Motion detection compensates for camera and subject movement. Night Portrait and Landscape modes capture clear photos in low light. Auto HDR delivers a detailed image of a high-contrast scene, such as a sunny beach.
Supplied Nikon S6400 accessories
• Nikon AN-CP19 Strap
• Nikon UC-E6 USB Cable
• Nikon EG-CP16 Audio Video Cable
• Nikon EN-EL19 Rechargeable Battery
• Nikon EH-69P AC Adapter/Charger
• Nikon P-1 Stylus Touch Pen
• NikonView NX 2 CD-ROM
Nikon S6400 review & price information
The Nikon Coolpix S6400 digital compact camera comes available in five attractive colours: black, red, silver, purple and blue. The new Nikon Coolpix camera carries a suggested retail price of $249 USD. As soon as we receive a Nikon S6400 test sample, we will publish a sample photo gallery with high resolution pictures, followed by an in-depth Nikon S6400 review.
Nikon Coolpix cameras