|Canon EOS 5D Mark lll housing|
Ilse Jurriën : August 20th 2012 - 10:45 CET
Canon EOS 5D Mark lll MDX underwater housing : Sea and Sea intros the MDX underwater housing for the Canon EOS 5D Mark lll digital SLR camera with full-frame C-MOS sensor. The Canon EOS 5D Mark III MDX underwater housing is compatible with both the VF180 1.2x and VF45 1.2x viewfinders. By attaching the VF180 or the VF45 prism viewfinders to the MDX underwater housing, the magnification increases by 1.2x and entire field of view can be seen at the same time. The unique design makes the MDX EOS 5D Mark lll one of the most ergonomically designed housing on the market. With both hands on the grips, further improved ergonomic design provides access to such controls as the main command dial and the sub-command dial for manual photography.|
Canon EOS 5D Mark III digital SLR camera
With supercharged EOS performance and stunning full frame, high-resolution image capture, the Canon EOS 5D Mark III is designed to perform. Special optical technologies like the 61-Point High Density Reticular AF and an extended ISO range of 100-25600 make the Canon EOS 5D Mark III ideal for shooting weddings in the studio or out in the field, and great for still photography. Advanced professional-level high definition video capabilities make it possible to capture beautiful cinematic movies in EOS HD quality. A newly designed 22.3 Megapixel full-frame Canon CMOS sensor, Canon DIGIC 5+ Image Processor, and shooting performance up to 6.0 fps provide exceptional clarity and sharpness, even when capturing rapidly-unfolding scenes. Additional technological advancements include an Intelligent Viewfinder, Canon's advanced iFCL metering system, High Dynamic Range (HDR), and Multiple Exposure mode - all of which that help make the Canon EOS 5D Mark III the perfect multimedia tool.
Underwater housing design
Every detail of the Canon EOS 5D Mark III underwater housing is precision machined from a solid aluminum-alloy block to achieve a high-quality texture and design, the colored anodization strengthens the housing's corrosion resistance and abrasion resistance. All edges have been polished carefully for safety.
Canon EOS 5D Mark lll underwater features
Almost all functions of the Canon EOS 5D Mark lll can be operated underwater (the sub-command dial's touch function is not supported).
• The quick shoe makes the camera easy to install and remove from the housing
• The rear case buttons are angled for ease of use and enhanced functionality
• Equipped with a tripod socket in the center of the bottom of the main body
• Depth rating of 100m/330ft makes the housing ideal for tech diving
• Shutter lever tension can be adjusted with a spring
• Comes with an optical viewfinder 0.5x as standard
• Equipped with an accessory port for HDMI output
• Every button equipped with a luminous sticker
• An Optional leak sensor is available.
Canon EOS 5D Mark lll MDX underwater housing specifications
• Body: corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy (machined)
• Grip: corrosion-resistant die-cast aluminum alloy.
• Depth rating: 100m/330ft.
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 341 x 165 x 140mm / 13.6 x 6.6 x 5.6 inches
• Weight: Approx. 2,500g / 88.2oz.
Canon EOS 5D Mark lll underwater housing accessories
• Optional Leak Sensor