Fujifilm FinePix F800EXR digital camera features Mark Peters : July 25th 2012 - 22:50 CET
Fujifilm FinePix F800EXR camera features : The Fuji FinePix F800EXR compact camera uses a Fujinon 20x Super Wide-Angle optical zoom lens that produces impressive pictures throughout the focal range, from 25mm wide-angle to 500mm telephoto, along with a Super Macro Mode that allow sharp focusing down to 5cm delivering the most brilliant detail possible. With auto focus speeds as fast as 0.16 seconds, the FinePix F800EXR delivers outstanding high speed shooting capabilities, up to 8 frames per second (fps) at full resolution (11fps max speed at medium resolution), and full HD movie capture at 1080p (30fps) in stereo.
FinePix F800EXR features
Fujifilm’s advanced EXR-CMOS sensor enables the FinePix F800EXR to correct motion blur on three fronts with mechanical image stabilization, high ISO sensitivity and the new Motion Detection capability working together. In low light conditions with EXR Auto mode selected, the F-Series automatically identify if the subject is moving. If it is, the FinePix camera deploys Motion Detection and a higher ISO to ensure the subject is captured with reduced blurring. If no subject movement is identified, the EXR-CMOS sensor automatically keeps the ISO lower and uses image stabilization to reduce noise.
Fujifilm FinePix F800EXR additional features
• Intelligent Digital Zoom : With 20x optical zoom, Intelligent Digital Zoom delivers 40x total zoom, and 15x optical zoom extends to 30x total zoom.
• HD Movie Capture : Full 1080p HD quality, a mini HDMI port and stereo sound with a high speed movie option for freezing fast moving action at up to an incredible 320fps.
• Perfect panorama photos : Enhanced Motion Panorama mode that allows users to capture beautiful, seamless 360° panoramic images both horizontally and vertically that show fine detail, low noise and high resolution at 180°, 240˚ or full 360˚ panoramic ranges.
• Intelligent Image Stabilization : Intelligent Image Stabilization system provides further improved image quality with reduced blurring and noise in still pictures and even when shooting movies at the full optical zoom or in very low-light.
• Super Intelligent Flash : A flash control system which controls the level of flash for a given exposure to produce great balanced flash illumination across the foreground & background.
• Shoot in RAW : Images can be captured in a RAW file for advanced creative work after shooting.
• Tracking Auto Focus : Tracks fast moving subjects so they don’t escape from the frame in a blur. Subjects will be tracked automatically for as long as it is kept in the frame and the shutter is half-pressed; when users fully press the shutter button your subject will be in the centre of the photo in perfect focus.