|Mac photo editing software|
Ralf Jurrien : July 9th 2012 - 15:20 CET
Mac photo editing software ACDSee Pro 2 : ACD announced Mac photo editing ACDSee Pro 2, the only Mac photo editing software that reduces the time, cost and complexity of creating exceptional photography. ACDSee Pro 2 for Mac is designed to meet the needs of the professional, yet it is affordable enough for the amateur photographer. Mac photo editing software ACDSee Pro 2 incorporates the company’s patented technology and user-focused design which have made ACD Systems photo editing software products the solutions of choice for over 50 million users. Mac photo editing software ACDSee Pro 2 is already available online for price of $139.99. Existing ACDSee Pro users can upgrade the Mac photo editing software for a price of $79.99.|
ACDSee Pro 2 photo editing software
“Our users are incredibly loyal and ACDSee Pro 2 photo editing software is in response to their feature requests and strong demand for us to continue to lead in Mac photo editing software,” said Doug Vanderkerkhove, Founder and CEO of ACD Systems. “The proliferation of quality digital cameras and the desire for everyone to take great photos and share them, means people value their digital assets more than ever. As a result, it’s important for us to create products that not only allow photographers to fully enjoy their creativity, but manage their digital assets in the cloud and via social media.”
Online photo sharing & storage site
The company also has its online photo sharing and storage site, which pairs with the new Mac product. ACDSee Online’s cloud-based environment allows photographers to store and share images in a free 10 GB online space. ACDSee Online users can easily archive any file format (including RAW formats), email photo albums, post albums on Facebook and Tweet links to albums. It is safe and secure and does not require purchase of any ACDSee photo editing product. ACDSee Online also recently released their free iPhone and iPad app in the iTunes App store to manage and share digital assets on the go.
Photo editing software ACDSee Pro 2 for Mac - Features
Mac photo editing software ACDSee Pro 2 includes a combination of features unavailable through any other Mac photo editing software product. ACDSee Pro 2 for Mac allows users to create professional quality photos and manage their image galleries the fastest way possible from start to finish. New features in ACDSee Pro 2 photo editing software for Mac include:
• Import files from a connected device or access files from their original locations. When a folder is opened on a laptop or connected device, ACDSee photo editing software will begin to display thumbnails of photos.
• Customizable batch presets apply rules as photos are imported. Save, back-up, rename, resize, set metadata information and apply edits across any number of photos, all at once.
• A more intuitive user interface allows editing of photos faster with non-destructive editing tools that operate in real time. Preview results in full screen or restore to the original photos at any time.
• LCE (Lighting & Contrast Enhancement) lets users experience the full power of ACDSee’s patented LCE technology. Use this lighting tool to gain complete control over shadows, mid-tones and highlights to create natural HDR-like results.
• Soft Focus and Clarity tools target midtones to make intuitive, natural-looking adjustments.
• Color labels quickly identify groups within a large number of photos for further processing using customizable Color Labels.
• Calendar feature captures day and time of photos and automatically indexes them by date.
• EXIF or IPTC fields now let users search using presets or shortcuts to accelerate a search.
• Duplicate finder eliminates digital clutter. With the new Mac photo editing software ACDSee Pro 2, users can look for duplicate files, no matter what format, to free up space on the hard drive and improve performance.