Sony Xperia Miro smartphone : Sony Mobile announces the new Xperia Miro smartphone. The Sony Xperia Miro is a slim, stylish smartphone with Facebook social experiences integrated throughout. Users are alerted to new incoming messages and social updates with colourful illuminations, and can easily video chat with friends using the front facing camera. To provide great music entertainment it integrates Sony’s xLOUD audio technology, giving crisp and loud sound. The Sony Xperia Miro comes pre-installed with Music Unlimited from Sony Entertainment Network, providing instant access to millions of music tracks on the move. The Sony Xperia Miro will become available in the colours black, black/pink, white and white/gold from Q3 2012.
Sony Xperia Miro features
• 3.5” display for great browsing and entertainment experiences
• 5MP camera and brilliant quality video recording at 30fps
• Sony’s xLOUD audio technology gives crisp and loud sound
• Deep Facebook integration with contacts, gallery and the music player
• Customisable illuminations for incoming messages and social updates
• Front-facing camera for video chat between smartphones, tablets and PCs
• Contactless DLNA connectivity to easily view content like photos on a TV, tablet and PC
• Powerful battery with >24hrs usage time
Sony Xperia Miro camera functions
• 5 megapixel camera
• 4x digital zoom
• Auto focus
• Flash/Photo flash
• Flash/Photo light
• Front-facing camera (VGA)
• Send to web
• Touch capture
Sony Xperia Miro price & availability
The Sony Xperia Miro will become available in the colours black, black/pink, white and white/gold. The Sony Xperia Miro smartphone will launch globally in calendar Q3 2012 on the latest Android Ice Cream Sandwich platform. The suggested retail price of the Sony Xperia Miro will be announced prior to the launch date.
Sony Xperia Miro review
As soon as we receive a Sony Xperia Miro test sample, we will publish a sample photo gallery with high resolution pictures, followed by an extensive Sony Xperia Miro review.