Samsung Galaxy S3 availability Ilse Jurriën : May 30th 2012 - 21:55 CET
Samsung Galaxy S3 soon available in Canada : Samsung Electronics Canada announces the models details and availability date of the much-anticipated Galaxy S3. Beginning June 20th, the Samsung Galaxy S3 will be available through leading Canadian wireless carriers and authorized national retailers. Smart enough to detect face, voice and motions, the Samsung Galaxy S3 adapts to the user, providing users an interface that is convenient and natural. With the innovative 'Smart stay' feature, the Galaxy S3 recognizes how the user is using their smartphone such as, reading an e-book or browsing the web. By having the front camera identify eye motion the Samsung Galaxy S3 maintains a bright display for continued viewing pleasure.
Samsung Galaxy S3 smartphone
The Samsung Galaxy S3 features 'S Voice,' an advanced natural language user interface, to listen and respond to user commands. S Voice presents powerful functions in regards to device control and commands, such as allowing the user to play a favorite song, turn the volume up or down, send text messages and emails, organize schedules, or automatically launch the camera and capture a photo.
Share content with the Galaxy S3
The Galaxy S3 from Samsung is more than a personal device that can be enjoyed by one user - it wants to share and experience smartphone benefits with family and friends, regardless of location with the following features:
• With the new 'S Beam,' the Samsung Galaxy S3 expands upon Android Beam, allowing a 1GB movie file to be shared within three minutes and a 10MB music file within two seconds by simply touching another Samsung Galaxy S3 phone, even without a Wi-Fi or cellular signal.
• The 'Buddy photo share' function also allows photos to be easily and simultaneously shared with all friends pictured in an image directly from the camera or the photo gallery.
• 'AllShare Play' can be used to instantly share any forms of files between the Samsung Galaxy S3 and tablet, PC, and TVs that are DLNA enabled, regardless of the distance between the devices.
• The 'Group Cast' feature that allows users to share their screen among multiple friends on the same Wi-Fi network; users can comment and draw changes at the same time as co-workers- witnessing real-time sharing on individual devices.
• The preloaded 'Dropbox' application provides an even more convenient sharing experience, supplying 50GB of free storage for two years for not just image and music files, but now also for video content. With the Galaxy S3 files can also be instantly uploaded through data networks without requiring WiFi access.
AMOLED display of the Galaxy S3
With a 4.8" HD Super AMOLED display, the Samsung Galaxy S3 offers a large and vivid viewing experience. Samsung Mobile's heritage Super AMOLED display even enhances to HD and 16:9 wider viewing angles. To ensure faster content sharing and connectivity, the Galaxy S3 smartphone offers Wi-Fi Channel Bonding which doubles the Wi-Fi bandwidth.
Samsung Galaxy S3 camera features
An 8MP camera features a zero-lag shutter speed that lets users capture moving objects easily without delay, with the 'Burst shot' function that instantly captures twenty continuous shots, and the 'Best photo' feature that selects the best of eight photographs, the Galaxy S3 ensures users a more enhanced and memorable camera experience. The Samsung Galaxy S3 records HD video even with the 1.9MP front-facing camera, which users can use to capture a video of themselves. An improved backside illumination sensor further helps to eliminate blur in photos that result from shaking, even under low light conditions.
Samsung Galaxy S3 phone design
The Samsung Galaxy S3 not only presents features with enhanced usability, but also provides an ergonomic and comfortable experience through its human-centric design. It's comfortable grip, gentle curves, and organic form deliver a rich human-centric feel and design. Available in Pebble Blue and Marble White at launch, Samsung will introduce a variety of additional color options.
Samsung Galaxy S3 soon available in Canada
The Samsung Galaxy S3 will be available for purchase in Canada starting on June 20, 2012. Samsung is pleased to be working with all of the leading wireless providers in Canada, to give our customers a choice of service provider. The Samsung SGH-i747 variation of the Galaxy S3 will be available from Bell Mobility, Virgin Mobile, SaskTel, TELUS and Rogers Wireless. The Samsung SGH-iT999 model will be available from Videotron, Wind and Mobilicity.