|Sony Xperia GX|
Ilse Jurriën : May 13th 2012 - 07:50 CET
New Sony Xperia GX smartphone : Sony Mobile announce a new Xperia Android smartphone designed specifically for the Japanese market. The Sony Xperia GX joins the popular Xperia NX and Xperia acro HD, currently among the best selling smartphones in Japan. The new Sony Xperia GX features a 4.6” HD screen and a 13MP digital camera for ultra real viewing experiences. The Sony Xperia GX also enables easy connectivity with multiple screens to share and enjoy content on whichever screen best suits the situation, whether it’s TV, smartphone, laptop or tablet. The Sony Xperia GX is available in white and black for the Japanese market from the summer of 2012. |
Sony Xperia GX LTE smartphone
The first Sony branded smartphone to launch in Japan, the Sony Xperia GX is LTE enabled with download speeds of up to 75mbps. The new Sony Xperia smartphone comes with a 1.5GHz dual core processor for faster performance and Reality Display powered by the Mobile BRAVIA Engine for razor sharp clarity, full HD video and Sony Exmor R for mobile, enabling the capture of high quality, bright pictures and HD videos even in low light. With HD sharing through DLNA, and HDMI, controlling the smartphone with the TV remote control when connected to the TV, the Sony Xperia GX also delivers a full HD experience on the big screen.
Sony Xperia GX phone design
The Sony Xperia GX boasts a 4.6” HD resolution screen for superior viewing. With a 13MP camera and full HD video recording, Sony Xperia GX enables consumers to capture unforgettable moments in the highest quality, wherever they are. Building on the design success of the Xperia arc, Sony Xperia GX incorporates a matte texture and slimline body which fits perfectly into the consumer’s palm or pocket.
Sony Xperia GX applications
Bringing the best of Sony technology and premium entertainment experiences, the Sony Xperia GX also introduces three new media applications:
• The “Walkman” application integrates signature high quality audio technologies such as clear stereo, clear bass, VPT surround sound, manual equalizer and xLOUD with new innovative ways to play, discover and recommend music.
• The “Album” application brings new intuitive ways to sort and browse high quality photos and videos in blazing speed, as well as providing instant viewing, commenting and sharing of photos on Facebook and other online albums, leveraging the camera capabilities of the Sony Xperia GX.
• The “Movies” application streamlines the playback and viewing of movies in high quality audio and video with intelligent database search to discover more info about the movie for a rich and immersive experience.
Key features for Sony Xperia GX
• 4.6” Reality Display powered by Mobile BRAVIA Engine for razor-sharp clarity.
• 1.5GHz dual-core processor for faster performance.
• 16GB internal flash storage.
• 13MP camera with Sony Exmor R for mobile, HD video recording
• Sony technology to take 3D panoramic images.
• Launching on Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich.
• Available in white and black in the Japanese market from summer 2012.