Ilse Jurriën : May 13th 2012 - 07:45 CET
|Sony Xperia SX
New Sony Xperia SX smartphone : Sony Mobile announce a new Xperia Android smartphone designed specifically for the Japanese market. The Sony Xperia SX joins the popular Xperia NX and Xperia acro HD, currently among the best selling smartphones in Japan. The new Sony Xperia SX is the world’s lightest LTE smartphone weighing only 95 grams. The Sony Xperia SX smartphone enables easy connectivity with multiple screens to share and enjoy content on whichever screen best suits the situation, whether it’s TV, smartphone, laptop or tablet. The Sony Xperia SX will be available in black and white for the Japanese market from the summer of 2012. |
Sony Xperia SX phone design
Sony Xperia SX combines a sleek and simplistic design with high functionality. The Sony Xperia SX is the world’s lightest LTE smartphone weighing only 95 grams. The Sony Xperia SX has an iconic design with a slim body making it easy to fit into the consumer’s hand or pocket.
Sony Xperia SX LTE smartphone for Japan
The first Sony branded smartphone to launch in Japan, the Sony Xperia SX is LTE enabled with download speeds of up to 75mbps. The new Sony Xperia smartphone comes with a 1.5GHz dual core processor for faster performance and Reality Display powered by the Mobile BRAVIA Engine for razor sharp clarity, full HD video and Sony Exmor R for mobile, enabling the capture of high quality, bright pictures and HD videos even in low light.
Sony Xperia SX media applications
Bringing the best of Sony technology and premium entertainment experiences, the Sony Xperia SX also introduces three new media applications:
• The “Walkman” application integrates signature high quality audio technologies such as clear stereo, clear bass, VPT surround sound, manual equalizer and xLOUD with new innovative ways to play, discover and recommend music.
• The “Album” application brings new intuitive ways to sort and browse high quality photos and videos in blazing speed, as well as providing instant viewing, commenting and sharing of photos on Facebook and other online albums, leveraging the camera capabilities of the Sony Xperia SX.
• The “Movies” application streamlines the playback and viewing of movies in high quality audio and video with intelligent database search to discover more info about the movie for a rich and immersive experience.
Key features for Sony Xperia SX
• World’s lightest LTE smartphone, weighing only 95g.
• 3.7” Reality Display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine.
• 1.5GHz dual-core processor for faster performance.
• 8GB internal flash storage.
• 8MP camera with Sony Exmor R for mobile, HD video recording
• Sony technology to take 3D panoramic images.
• Japanese specific features such as infrared port data exchange, mobile wallet and mobile TV.
• Launching on Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich.
• Available in black and white in the Japanese market from summer 2012.