Mark Peters : April 24th 2012 - 14:25 CET
|Samsung Gusto 2
Samsung Gusto 2 cell phone from Verizon Wireless : Staying connected has never been easier with the affordable and reliable Samsung Gusto 2 mobile handset on the Verizon Wireless network. Verizon Wireless and Samsung Mobile introduces the Samsung Gusto 2 cell phone, available in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores and online in the coming weeks. The Samsung Gusto 2 cell phone has a variety of accessibility features including a voice-enabled menu and sub menus that verbalize basic features and functions such as incoming texts, contacts list, battery level, signal strength and more out loud to the user. The Samsung Gusto 2 features a large adjustable display, so its easy for users to read texts messages and view menu options.|
Samsung Gusto 2
The Samsung Gusto 2 cell phone keeps staying in touch with family and friends simple thanks to a smooth and compact design. Customers can easily dial numbers and type text messages with its large contoured keypad. Enhanced social networking capabilities make updating statuses on Facebook and Twitter easier than ever. The Samsung Gusto 2 from Verizon Wireless also features DyVE (Dynamic Voice Enhancement) with noise suppression technology to to help reduce background noise levels and enhance speech quality.
Samsung Gusto 2 features
• 1.3 Megapixel camera with timer, brightness control and shooting modes
• Customizable directional keys for quick access to contacts, internet and more
• Fake Call - to set up a pseudo call to help them escape unwanted situations
• Messaging features include text, picture, voice messaging and mobile email
• One-touch shortcut keys for quick access to various functions
• Sound Alert Mode - changes the volume automatically
• Bluetooth technology for hands-free communication
• VZ Navigator - receive audible turn-by-turn directions
• 2-inch main display
Samsung Gusto 2 price & availability
The Samsung Gusto 2 cell phone will be available in the coming weeks in Verizon Communications Stores for $79.99 after a $50 mail-in rebate with a new two-year customer agreement. Customers will receive the rebate in the form of a debit card; upon receipt, customers may use the card as cash anywhere debit cards are accepted.
Samsung Gusto 2 review
As soon as we receive a Samsung Gusto 2 test sample, we will publish a sample photo gallery with high resolution pictures, followed by an extensive Samsung Gusto 2 review.
Samsung Gusto 2 Verizon Wireless