|Adobe Creative Cloud|
Ilse Jurriën : April 23th 2012 - 09:45 CET
New Adobe Creative Cloud service : Adobe Systems Incorporated announces Adobe Creative Cloud, a radical new way of providing tools and services that will change the game for creatives worldwide. A subscription-based offering, Adobe Creative Cloud is a hub for making, sharing and delivering creative work and it is centered around a powerful release of Adobe Creative Suite 6 software, packed with innovation across its industry-defining design, Web, video and digital imaging tools. “The urge to be creative is universal, and harnessing the creative spark - in everyone from school children to creative pros - has never been more important,” said Shantanu Narayen, president and chief executive officer, Adobe. “Wherever and whenever inspiration strikes, Adobe will be there to help capture, refine and publish your ideas.” |
Adobe Creative Cloud Highlights
• Adobe Creative Cloud membership provides users with access to download and install every new Adobe CS6 application announced today and two new HTML5 products, Adobe Muse and Adobe Edge preview.
• Adobe Creative Cloud integrates Adobe’s creative tablet applications, such as Photoshop Touch, into everyday work - seamlessly synchronizing and storing files in the cloud for sharing and access on any device.
• Adobe Creative Cloud members will be able to easily deliver mobile apps to iOS and Android marketplaces and publish, manage and host websites.
• Adobe Creative Cloud members will have access to application upgrades, including new CS point-product features, before they are launched as part of major CS updates, as well as inventive new products and services as they emerge.
• Adobe Creative Cloud membership is $50 USD per month, with an annual contract. A special introductory offer of $30 USD per month for CS3, CS4, CS5 and CS5.5 individual customers is also available.
Adobe Creative Suite 6 software suite
• Adobe CS6 includes landmark releases of industry icons such as Adobe Photoshop CS6, Adobe InDesign CS6, Adobe Illustrator CS6, Adobe Dreamweaver CS6, Adobe Premiere Pro CS6, Adobe After Effects CS6, Adobe Flash Professional CS6 and more. With Creative Cloud membership, creatives can download all of the 14 new Adobe Creative Suite 6 applications.
• Adobe Creative Cloud membership also includes access to Adobe Muse and Adobe Edge preview, new tools for HTML5 design and development that demonstrate Adobe’s commitment to the latest Web standards.
Adobe Creative Cloud Tools
• Adobe Creative Cloud integrates Adobe’s creative touch tools with Adobe CS6 desktop apps.
• Adobe Touch Apps bring professional-level creativity to tablet devices and address multiple areas of the creative process: image editing, ideation, sketching, mood board creation, website and mobile app prototyping, and the presentation of finished work.
• Adobe Photoshop Touch and Adobe Ideas have already proved runaway hits on the iPad and Android tablets. Three additional tools, available on Android today, will be coming to iPad soon: Adobe Collage, Adobe Debut and Adobe Proto.
• A new desktop app, Adobe Creative Cloud Connection, enables the syncing, sharing and storing of files across mobile devices and desktop.
• Adobe Creative Cloud membership includes up to 20GB of cloud storage, with additional storage purchase options coming soon.
Adobe Creative Cloud Publishing Services
• Adobe Creative Cloud publishing services will include the ability to easily publish apps, magazines and catalogues to iPad, iPhone and Android devices.
• Members have immediate access to Adobe Typekit, the Web-based font library that pioneered the use of real fonts on websites, delivering more than 700 typefaces from leading foundries.
• New Web hosting capabilities, integrated as part of Adobe Creative Cloud membership, allow users to easily create and host high-impact websites. The Integration between Adobe Muse, Typekit and the Web hosting capabilities power a new simplified workflow for delivering high-impact websites.
Adobe Creative Cloud members receive updates
Adobe Creative Cloud members will receive ongoing updates to Creative Suite applications as well as other new services as they emerge. Coming in the future to Adobe Creative Cloud are:
• Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4, the desktop software tool that enables photographic perfection from shoot to finish; the first complete release of Adobe Edge, a ground-breaking HTML5 development tool; and Digital Publishing Suite Single Edition, the technology behind the delivery of digital magazines on iPad.
• Adobe Creative Cloud will also include training, support and community features that drive meaningful connections between creatives worldwide.
Adobe Creative Cloud price & availability
Adobe Creative Suite 6 products and Adobe Creative Cloud are scheduled to be available within 30 days and can be pre-ordered now. Adobe Creative Cloud membership will be available to customers in 36 countries and in multiple languages. Pricing for Creative Cloud membership for individuals is $50 USD per month based on annual membership and $75 USD per month for month-to-month membership. A special introductory offer of $30 USD per month for CS3, CS4, CS5 and CS5.5 individual customers is also available.
Adobe CS6 price & availability
Adobe continues to offer 14 CS6 point-products as well as Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium ($1,900 USD), Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard ($1,300 USD), Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium ($1,900 USD) and Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection (2,600 USD) for purchase. Upgrade pricing is also available to eligible customers. Customers can purchase Creative Suite 6 via Adobe.com and through select retail, resellers and online stores. Adobe Touch Apps can be purchased separately from the iTunes App Store or Google Play for $10 USD each. Special offers for Adobe Touch Apps are available for customers who sign up for annual membership of Adobe Creative Cloud.
Video Adobe Creative Cloud