Lenovo Google Android TV
Its smart “Sandwich” user interface unites three major Smart TV functions, including Video On Demand, Internet applications and traditional television programs. The online HD Video On Demand is tailored to an individual consumer’s viewing history, and delivers the best picture and audio quality with 3D FPR technology delivering flicker-free HD video on a full HD IPS panel at 240hz with SRS TruSurround. Internet apps include thousands of choices from the Android Application Market and Lenovo Store, including popular console games.
Lenovo K91 specifications
• 55-inch, HD IPS LED display
• Google Android 4.0 operating system
• 240Hz refresh rate and 3D support
• Dual-core 1.5GHz Snapdragon 8060 processor with 1GB RAM
• 8GB HDD internal storage, 2GB removable SD memory card included
• SRS Tru Surround HD audio, DTS, Dolby
• 5 Megapixel digital camera for video conferencing
• Supports facial recognition for parental controls and locking
• Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, 10m/100m Ethernet
• USB 2.0, HDMI connection port
Google Android TV features
Additional Lenovo Smart TV features include voice control with natural language processing and speech recognition technology, allowing viewers to use voice commands to control the remote. Video interaction is even possible with the built-in 5 Megapixel webcam, which integrates face recognition technology for security benefits and intelligent parental control. With cloud support, users of the Lenovo K91 Smart TV can access their favourite music tracks and videos with ease, share files between the Android TV and their tablet, smartphone or Personal Computer, and even control the Smart TV via tablet and smartphone.
Lenovo K91 Android Smart TV availability
The Google Android TV from Lenovo is directly available in China. Lenovo will be releasing the K91 Smart TV and other products worldwide at a later date. More information on these new innovative Lenovo products will be available soon.