Nikon Coolpix S4150 touchscreen digital camera : Nikon has launched a new touchscreen digital camera; Nikon Coolpix S4150. The Nikon Coolpix S4150 touchscreen camera is designed for capturing the action as it happens,” explains Nicolas Gillet, Product Manager for Digital Cameras at Nikon Europe. “The Nikon S4150 camera is so eye-catching you’ll want to take it everywhere, and features such as one touch 720p HD video recording make sure you don’t miss a moment. The Nikon Coolpix S4150 digital compact camera comes in four colours: silver , black, red and purple and will be available for retail in September. Besides the S4150, the company also announced other new Nikon Coolpix cameras to its Autumn 2011 line-up.
Nikon Coolpix S4150 camera
There’s no need to choose between brains and looks with the new Nikon Coolpix S4150 digital camera. This clever 14 megapixel touchscreen camera comes in five stunning colours, and at 0.8 inches thin and a featherweight 128g you’ll hardly know it’s there. Yet when you need to capture life’s memorable moments, it is ready in an instant, with One-Touch HD (720p) recording and 5x optical zoom lens that gets you close to the action whether you’re at a sporting event, a concert or a graduation ceremony.
Nikon S4150 touchscreen camera
The intuitive 7.5cm (3-inch) high resolution 460K touchscreen LCD display makes operation easy. In shooting mode, Touch Shutter lets you choose a focus point simply by touching any part of the frame. The Nikon S4150 camera will automatically set the correct focus and exposure for the touched item. In Playback mode, touch control makes reviewing and editing your photos fun, with features such as Paint function and Slide Show.
Nikon Coolpix S4150 camera features
• 14 megapixel CCD image sensor lets you capture outstandingly detailed images.
• NIKKOR wide-angle 5x zoom lens offers outstanding precision and sharp resolution.
• Stylish portability: camera body that's comfortable to hold and available in several colors.
• Large 7.5 cm (3-in), 460K-dot touch screen for intuitive operation.
• HD (720p) movie recording with stereo sound: a dedicated movie-record record button.
• Scene Auto Selector selects the optimum Scene mode for popular photographic situations.
• 19 scene modes automatically optimize settings for photographic styles, effects and locations.
• Subject Tracking AF will keep the camera focused on a selected subject, even if it is moving.
• 4x anti-blur automatically counters blurred pictures in four different ways.
• Smart portrait system: advanced automatic features for perfect portrait photos.
• Retouch Menu enables you to edit and enhance images in the Nikon Coolpix S4150 camera.
• Nikon EXPEED C2 image processing system provides enhanced movie recording.
Nikon Coolpix S4150 test photos
In the mean time Nikon published some test photos of the Nikon Coolpix S4150 compact camera, so you can check out the picture quality yourself. You can download the Nikon S4150 sample photos here or here.
Nikon Coolpix S4150 photo effects
Packaging up great technology with ease of use, the Nikon Coolpix S4150 digital camera combines a wide-angle 5x zoom NIKKOR lens with a 14 megapixel CCD image sensor to ensure outstandingly detailed shots that look stunning even when enlarged. Four advanced blur-reduction functions minimize the effects of subject movement, low light and camera shake. Images can be edited in-camera effortlessly, with easy-to-use filter effects such as Selective Color, which converts your image to monochrome then adds a splash of color to an area of your choice, and Cross Screen, that adds a starry effect to bright objects.
Nikon Coolpix S4150 review
As soon as we receive a Nikon Coolpix S4150 test sample, we will publish a photo gallery with high resolution pictures, followed by an extensive Nikon Coolpix S4150 review.