Sigma Macro 105mm lens
The Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting, providing high contrast images. It is also possible to use the Sigma Macro 105mm lens with Sigma’s Apo Tele Converter. The HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) ensures quiet and high speed autofocus as well as full-time manual focus capability. The new Sigma Macro 105mm lens features a splash proof design for use in harsh conditions and a rounded 9 blade diaphragm creating an attractive blur to the out of focus areas of the image.
Sigma Macro 105mm lens specifications
• Lens Construction : 16 Elements in 11 Groups
• Angle of View : 23.3 degrees
• Number of blades : 9 pcs (Rounded diaphragm)
• Minimum Aperture : F22
• Minimum Focusing Distance : 31.2cm / 12.3in.
• Maximum Magnification : 1:1
• Filter Size : Diameter 62mm
• Lens Hood : Bayonet Type (LH680-03) supplied
• Dimensions : Diameter 78.3mm×Length 126.4mm / 3.1in.×5in.
• Weigh : TBD
Sigma lens accessories
• Sigma DG UV 62mm
• Sigma DG Wide Circular PL 62mm
• Sigma APO Tele Converter 1.4x EX DG
• Sigma APO Tele Converter 2x EX DG