|New Samsung mobile phone|
Mark Peters : November 19th 2010 - 14:02 CET
Sprint announces the Samsung M360 mobile phone : The Samsung M360 mobile phone from Sprint is designed for practical customers that use their mobile phone to make phone calls, take digital pictures and send all kinds of messages. This attractive flip phone offers a fashionable Velvet Blue color and affordable way to keep in touch with friends and family. The new Samsung mobile phone is Bluetooth enabled for hands-free conversations and has a built-in speakerphone that allow customers to communicate any way they choose. With the new Samsung mobile phone you keep the conversations going with threaded text messaging and record a voice memo for those little reminders.|
Samsung mobile phone specifications
• Main display : 1.33 x 1.78 inches TFT (240x320 pixels and 260k color)
• Sub display : 0.92 ix 0.92 inches STN (128x128 pixels and 65k color)
• Dimensions : 3.9 x 1.9 x 0.7 inches
• Battery : Standard 1000 mAh battery
• Talk time : 6.2 hours continuous talk time
• Form factor : Flip mobile phone
• Weight : 3.6 ounces
Samsung mobile entertainment features
• Built-in productivity tools : calculator, calendar and task list
• Customizable photo caller ID
• Enjoy easy, hands-free communication with a speakerphone
• Speaker independent Voice dialling
• Parental controls to restrict incoming and/or outgoing direct dial calls
• Sprint Family Locator uses GPS technology to locate your child’s phone
Samsung mobile productivity features
• 1.3 megapixel camera with digital zoom and self timer.
• 3.5 mm Universal Audio Jack
• Bluetooth Wireless enabled mobile phone
• Threaded Text messaging to see the full conversation in a chat-like interface.
• Memory : 64MB RAM; 128MB ROM; 2MB Total Download Capacity
• Mobile internet browser capabilities.
Samsung M360 review & price information
The new Samsung mobile phone (Model : M360) is available for a $50 mail-in rebate and a 2-year contract. As soon as we receive a Samsung M360 test sample, we will publish a photo gallery with high resolution pictures, followed by an extensive Samsung mobile phone review.