Ilse Jurriën : September 21th 2010 - 08:00 CET
|Sigma Electronic Flash EF-610 DG Super
Sigma Electronic Flash EF-610 DG Super : Sigma Corporation is pleased to announce the launch of the new Electronic Flash EF-610 DG SUPER. The new Sigma Electronic Flash features a powerful Guide Number of 61 and is designed to work with the latest TTL auto exposure systems of all popular digital and film SLR cameras. The autozoom function automatically sets the optimum illumination angle in accordance with the lens' focal length in a range from 24mm to 105mm. When the built-in Wide Panel is used, the Sigma Electronic Flash can cover an angle of 17mm. For bounce flash, the flashgun head can be tilted up by 90 degrees, to the left by 180 degrees, or to the right by 90 degrees. |
Sigma Electronic Flash features
The Sigma Electronic Flash EF-610 DG Super can also be tilted down by 7 degrees allowing ease of use for close-up photography. Among the advanced features of this new Sigma Electronic Flash is a modeling flash function, multi-pulse flash, TTL wireless flash, FP (high speed) flash, rear-curtain Synchro flash and manual flash mode, which allows the photographer to set the flash power level by up to eight stops. The Auto Power-Off function automatically shuts off the LCD panel to help save battery power. When the Sigma flashgun is fully charged, a confirmation 'ready' light will be emitted.
Sigma Electronic Flash functions
• Powerful light output with a Guide number of 61.
• Designed to work with all popular cameras.
• Illumination covers a focal length from 24mm to 105mm.
• Illumination also covers 17mm when the built in Wide Panel is used.
• Advanced features such as modeling flash and wireless TTL flash are included.
Sigma Electronic Flash specifications
• Power source : 4 AA Alkaline or AA NiCd or Ni-MH (Nickel Metal Hybride) batteries
• Charging time : Approx 7 seconds when using alkaline batteries
• Charging time : Approx. 5 seconds when using NiCd, Ni-MH batteries
• Number of flashes : Approx.120 flashes when using alkaline batteries
• Number of flashes : Approx. 160 flashes when using Nicd, Ni-MH batteries
• Illumination angle : Automatically set in accordance with the focal length of the lens, in a range from 24mm to 105mm. Also covers the angle of a 17mm lens when used with the Wide Panel.
• Bounce angle (Up,Right) : 0, 60, 75, 90 degrees
• Bounce angle (Left) : 0, 60, 75, 90, 120, 150, 180 degrees
• Bounce angle (Down) : 0, 7 degrees
• Dimensions (W X H X D) : 77mm×139mm×117mm / 3.0in. X 5.5in. X 4.6 in.
• Weight : 330g (11.6oz.) (without batteries)