|Sigma Electronic Flash EF-610 DG ST|
Ilse Jurriën : September 21th 2010 - 08:00 CET
Sigma Electronic Flash EF-610 DG ST : Sigma announces the launch of the new Electronic Flash EF-610 DG ST. The Sigma Flash EF-610 DG ST features a powerful Guide Number of 61 and is designed to work with the latest TTL auto exposure systems of all popular digital and film SLR cameras. The Sigma Electronic Flash features TTL automatic flash exposure control for easy operation. The autozoom function automatically sets the optimum illumination angle in accordance with the lens' focal length in a range from 24mm to 105mm. When the built-in Wide Panel is used, the new Sigma flash can cover the angle of 17mm. For bounce flash, the flashgun head can be tilted up by 90 degrees, to the left by 180 degrees, or to the right by 90 degrees.|
Sigma Flash features
The Sigma Electronic Flash EF-610 DG ST can also be tilted down by 7 degrees allowing ease of use for close-up photography. In addition to automatic mode, the flashgun also features a manual flash mode, making it possible to set the flash power to full or 1/16. When the Sigma flashgun is fully charged, a confirmation 'ready' light will be emitted and the flash exposure level can be checked through the camera’s viewfinder. Other features of the new Sigma flash include the Auto Power-Off function to help save battery power.
Sigma Flash functions
• Powerful light output with a Guide number of 61.
• Designed to work with all popular cameras.
• Illumination covers a focal length from 24mm to 105mm.
• Illumination also covers 17mm when the built in Wide Panel is used).
• Fully automatic flash photography for easy operation.
Sigma Electronic Flash specifications
• Power source : Four AA Alkaline or AA NiCd or Ni-MH (Nickel Metal Hybride) batteries
• Charging time : Approx 7 seconds when using alkaline batteries
• Charging time : Approx. 5 seconds when using NiCd, Ni-MH batteries
• Number of flashes : Approx.120 flashes when using alkaline batteries
• Number of flashes : Approx. 160 flashes when using Nicd, Ni-MH batteries
• Illumination angle : Automatically set in accordance with the focal length of the lens, in a range from 24mm to 105mm. Also covers the angle of a 17mm lens when used with the Wide Panel.
• Bounce angle (Up,Right) : 0, 60, 75, 90 degrees
• Bounce angle (Left) : 0, 60, 75, 90, 120, 150, 180 degrees
• Bounce angle (Down) : 0, 7 degrees
• Dimensions (W X H X D) : 77mm×139mm×117mm / 3.0in. X 5.5in. X 4.6 in.
• Weight : 320g (11.3oz.) (without batteries)