|Noise cancelling headset|
Dennis Hissink : April 13th 2010 - 12:18 CET
BlueAnt T1 Bluetooth noise cancelling headset : BlueAnt is proud to launch the T1 headset, a durable, reliable Bluetooth device that has been designed to give high quality audio performance in the most challenging conditions. The T1 is the first BlueAnt noise cancelling headset to feature Wind Armour Technology. Developed over the course of years of research into wind noise performance, this solution combines patent-pending design features with BlueAnt’s proprietary noise cancellation software to deliver clear audio in wind speeds up to 22 mph, the best wind noise reduction of any Bluetooth headset on the market. Available in stores in May, the T1 provides 6 hours of talk time and 120 hours of standby time and has an MSRP of $79.99.|
BlueAnt T1 noise cancelling headset offer high quality audio performance
The BlueAnt T1 Noise cancelling headset has also been designed to be highly durable. In addition to the sturdy earpiece, the T1 features removable and interchangeable patent-pending, soft-touch silicon covers that protect and cushion the headset from minor bumps and accidental impact. This headset can also withstand the onslaught of everyday dust and moisture. BlueAnt’s Simply Connect technology talks the user through setup and pairing, and automatically connects and reconnects the headset with notification. The BlueAnt T1 also offers true multipoint to connect and conduct calls on two mobile phones simultaneously, and is firmware upgradable through BlueAnt’s free updater software.
BlueAnt T1 headset with noise cancelling technology
The BlueAnt T1 is also the first and only Bluetooth headset to offer caller name announce, so you will always know who is calling because the T1 will read out the name of the incoming caller. Responding to the call is as easy as saying the words “Answer” or “Ignore,” leaving the user hands free to focus on their task at hand. The Text To Speech engine will store up to 2,000 phone book entries per paired device for caller name announce. The BlueAnt T1 noise cancelling headset also offers A2DP for streaming audio of podcasts and turn-by-turn directions from GPS applications on your mobile phone.
Simply connect experience with BlueAnt noise cancel headset
“We realize our customers have busy, active lives and need to connect in all different kinds of environments, be that commuting to work on a busy city street, taking calls on a construction site, or skiing down the back of a mountain. One of the keys to our success is that our devices are designed to naturally integrate into our customers’ lives; with the T1 noise cancel headset, this now includes active and mobile lifestyles in a variety of environments,” said Taisen Maddern, Executive Chairman of BlueAnt Wireless. BlueAnt T1 headset users will also enjoy the Simply Connect experience that BlueAnt pioneered in mobile headsets.
BlueAnt T1 noise cancelling headset feature summary
• Superior wind noise performance: clear calls in winds up to 22 mph
• Durable exterior, soft touch silicon covers protect headset from impact, dust and moisture
• Use your voice to make calls with quick access to phone voice dialing
• Answer calls with your voice just by saying “Answer” or “Ignore”
• Stores up to 2,000 phone book entries for each paired device
• Uses text to speech technology to read out the name of the incoming caller
• Multipoint: connect 2 phones at the same time and answer whichever one rings
• Simply Connect and embedded audio guides talk you through setup and pairing
• A2DP streaming for playback of music, podcasts and turn-by-turn direction
• GPS application, Free firmware upgrades available online
• Hardware on/off switch
• True multipoint: both phones remain connected even during a call, so you can switch between multiple simultaneous calls on both phones without disconnecting from the T1