Dennis Hissink : April 6th 2010 - 16:33 CET
Speed, substance and value are the focus for Dell printers : Following the successful launch of the world’s fastest single function A4 color office laser printer, the Dell 5130cdn, it’s clear that businesses of all sizes are looking for printers that provide excellent print speed, quality and reliability. “In recent years, Dell has substantially enhanced its printer portfolio with a collection of both color and monochrome laser solutions distinguished by their reliability, innovative technology, great value and excellent support” With the launch of eight black and white printers today, Dell’s printer portfolio provides comprehensive solutions for document management and printing for growing businesses. |
Multifunction Dell printers for efficient business operation
These performance-packed multifunction and single-function devices deliver fast, high quality printouts with extremely low printing costs. “These new multifunction Dell printers bring businesses closer to a paperless office and transform digital collaboration in the workplace,” said Tim Peters, Vice President of Imaging at Dell. “Dell is focused on helping businesses operate efficiently and make the most of their IT so they can simplify day-to-day tasks, increase productivity, and focus on innovation.”
Warranty and support for Dell business clients
Reliable technology enables growing businesses to focus on the projects that differentiate their company from the competition and increase customer loyalty. All Dell printers are available with an excellent warranty and support options such as ‘next business day’ service and access to printer service specialists. Multifunction for Mid-sized Moguls: Dell’s multifunction printers are aimed at mid-sized businesses looking for productive, feature-rich devices. These new multifunction devices meet all their printing, scanning, and copying needs at competitive running costs.
Dell laser printers launched include:
• Dell 3333dn - Can print and copy up to 40 LTR-sized pages per minute (ppm) (actual print speed will vary with use), capable of high resolution (up to 1200x1200 dpi), offers duplex scanning of up to Legal-sized sheets and offers print costs as low as 1.65c (US$) per page with a high yield cartridge.
• Dell 3335dn - Includes all the functionality and low print costs of the 3333dn, with the additional fax capabilities including color fax (send function only), fax broadcasting, and fax forwarding. Both the 3333dn and the 3335dn can print up to 80,000 pages per month (max.) in one duty cycle.
• Dell 5535dn - For even faster printing (55 LTR-sized PPM, actual speed will vary with use), capable of printing at higher resolution (up to 1200x1200 dpi), the 5535dn can print at a cost as low as 1.1 cents (US$) per page with an extra high yield cartridge and is extremely reliable with a duty cycle of up to 275,000 pages per month (max.).
• Dell 5230n - Can print up to 45 LTR-sized ppm (actual print speed will vary with use) with a duty cycle of up to 200,000 pages per month (max.) and offer print costs as low as 1.43 cents (US$) per page with a high yield cartridge.
• Dell 5230dn - All the functionality and cost savings of the 5230n, with the added duplex feature that allows two sided printing, to help save paper.
• Dell 5530dn - Ideal for heavy duty printing with speeds up to 55 LTR-sized ppm (actual print speed will vary with use), with a duty cycle of up to 275,000 pages per month (max.) and offering print costs as low as 1.2 cents (US$) per page with an extra high yield cartridge.
• Dell 1130 - The new Dell 1130 packs speed into a small frame and is equipped with high memory capacity which allows it to print up to 19 LTR-sized ppm (actual print speed will vary with use), and has a large paper input drawer to save having to keep topping off the paper supply.
• Dell 1130n - Similarly sized as the 1130, the 1130n prints even more quickly (up to 24 LTR-sized ppm) (actual print speed will vary with use) and can be networked to support multiple devices.
Dell printers service plan
In the US, the new Dell printers help alleviate maintenance worries with an excellent warranty. The Dell 5230n, 5230dn, 5530dn and 5535dn come with standard 3-years Limited Hardware Warranty and Next Business Day Onsite Service after Remote Diagnosis, while the 1130, 1130n, 3333dn, 3335dn come with a 1-year Limited Hardware Warranty and Next-Business-Day Advanced Exchange Service to help avoid disruptions. Businesses can also extend their Limited Hardware Warranty with optional extension terms of up to 5 years total. Installation, Asset Tag management, and customizable Dell ProSupport service options are also available. Dell’s full lineup of printers is available directly through Dell or designated local resellers.