|Android navigation software|
Mark Peters : February 2nd 2010 - 00:40 CET
Free Android navigation software from NDrive : NDrive announces that the Android edition of its newest navigation software is now available from the Android Market Store. In contrast to the majority of available navigation solutions, NDrive uses complete maps installed on the smart-phone. This is a great cost savings for end users, because they will not need to pay extra for using wireless data services during application use. Users can now install and use NDrive's fully featured navigation software for free for 7 days. Users can choose from a wide variety of maps. NDrive can be described as a very intuitive and quick GPS navigation application.|
Android navigation features
• Wide offer of 7 Days free maps.
• The highly effective search engine and fast calculations.
• Immediate and fast re-routing after missing a right turn.
• Simple and intuitive user interface.
• Advanced itineraries with multiple waypoints for trip planning.
• Fast and easy calculation of alternative routes.
• The most important buildings and Landmarks presented in 3D.
• Adventure Mode can guide you while trekking or bike riding.
• Fastest, Shortest, Car and Pedestrian modes.
• Points of Interest (POIs) with phone/fax numbers.
• Navigating and searching for city centre, street names and more.
Free Android navigation software
NDrive Android navigation application supports users with all the most important features that are expected in a high end navigation software solution, such as: turn-by-turn voice instructions, itineraries, searching by many different categories, three distinct modes of routing, favorites, points of interest and radar databases. All needed maps can be downloaded just after installation of the program. The process of adding maps to the application is very intuitive and quick. Prices of the maps vary depending on the size and the region of the map. In addition users can also use for free many different instruction voices and radar databases.