Ilse Jurriën : November 3th 2009 - 23:55 CET
Panasonic camcorder underwater housing
Panasonic camcorder underwater housing from Sealux : The Sealux HSD300 housing represents a safe, custom-made housing for compact high-definition camcorders made by Panasonic usable at a depth of down to 90 metres of water. Perfect, super sharp, brilliant video recordings in HDV or DV quality in the 16:9 or 4:3 formats and high-definition photos of up to 10.6 megapixels are possible. The new Sealux underwater housing HSD300 for the Panasonic camcorders HDC-SD300 and HDC-HS300 will be available from the beginning of July. The Sealux HSD300 housing is a safe, custom-made housing for compact 3MOS high-definition camcorders made by Panasonic for a depth of down to 90 metres of water. |
|Panasonic underwater housing features|
• Top quality, Full HD under water
• One underwater housing for two camcorders
• Electronic 10-key control with ON/OFF function
• Manual control of focus, zoom, WHT, aperture and shutter time, the same as with professional camcorders
• High-definition photos of up to 10.6 megapixels
• Close-up lens and URPRO filter can be swilled down under water
• Top quality wide-angle or fisheye attachments
• Halogen, HID and LED lighting systems available as extra
Panasonic camcorder underwater housing
• Housing : Made of seawater-resistant aluminium, CNC milled out of a monoblock, hard anodized and passivated in a special process to make it seawater-resistant. Precision-guided on a special slide, the camcorder is introduced into the front part of the housing. Installation errors can therefore be excluded.
• Monitor lens : The large monitor lens made of optical glass affords a full view of the unfolded 7.6 cm monitor which is perfectly screened from ambient light. The viewing angle in respect of the diving plane is 15º. The detachable lens hood avoids reflections on the glass lens. Enjoy viewing the result of your shots as soon as you have taken them.
• Locking : Two quick-release locking devices are protected with safety-catches against
• Devices : unintentionally opening the housing.
• Port changing system : Featuring a bayonet mount, allowing a fast change between flat port, wide-angle attachment or fisheye port.
• Flat port : Made of optical glass with bayonet mount, safety-catch and cap (standard).
• Close-up lens : Can be swivel-inserted at any time, also in front of a wide-angle attachment, thereby allowing macro shots and wide-angle shots whenever you wish.
• UW colour correcting filter : An Urpro colour correction filter can be swivel-inserted when taking shots in blue water without lighting.
• Grip rail : Featuring soft grips, detachable for transport.
• Manual operation : Switching between AF/ manual focus and operation using rotary wheel is possible. The functions WHT, aperture, shutter time and zoom can be controlled just as with professional camcorders, using the function key “Function” and the operating
Panasonic camcorder housing extras
• Wide-angle attachment : With dome lens made of coated optical glass, zoomable, 75º diagonal shooting angle, with neoprene cover.
• Fisheye port : Super wide-angle optics with dome, made of optical glass, diagonal 145º shooting angle, zoomable, with neoprene cover.
• Monitor lens : Enlarges the image and reduces the distance between eye and monitor display by around 25%.
• Moisture alarm : Acoustic and optical alarm, ensures your camcorder stays in good working condition.
• Stabilization fins : To accommodate Sealux lighting systems.
• Transport case : The transport case weighing only 2.6 kg can hold the complete video system and the Sealux lighting system. Measuring only 500 x 390 x 190 mm, it is accepted as hand luggage.
• Additional extras see : Sealux accessories and lighting systems.
Panasonic camcorder underwater housing measurements
• Housing measurements : L 170 mm without flat port x W 262 mm over keypad x H 117 mm
• Weight : 3530 g
• Tested depth : 90 metres
• Guarantee : 2 years