Ilse Jurriën : August 1st 2009 - 22:50 CET
Kodak EasyShare Z950
Kodak EasyShare Z950 digital camera : Eastman Kodak Company announce the newest addition to the Kodak EasyShare digital camera family, the Kodak EasyShare Z950. The 12 megapixel Kodak EasyShare Z950 digital camera offers a 10X image stabilized Schneider-Kreuznach optical zoom lens that provides maximum versatility for avid photographers to easily handle both distant and close-up shots. The new Kodak camera also incorporates Kodak’s innovative Smart Capture feature, which automatically adjusts focus, flash, and exposure to consistently deliver high quality pictures in nearly any environment. The Kodak EasyShare Z950 digital camera will retail for US $279.99 MSRP from August, 2009.|
Kodak EasyShare Z950 lens
Image quality in the new Kodak camera is enhanced by a Schneider-Kreuznach Variogon Optical Zoom lens with image stabilization. The precision optics of the lens integrate with the camera’s design and technology to deliver high resolution, minimum shading and low distortion.
Kodak EasyShare Z950 offers great picture quality
“The Kodak EasyShare Z950 digital camera enables consumers to effortlessly get brilliant shot after brilliant shot,” says Phil Scott, Worldwide Director of Marketing, Digital Capture and Devices and Vice President, Consumer Digital Group. “You can capture great pictures as you move from daytime to night and from family shots to landscapes. And the Kodak Z950 delivers all this in a compact form that makes it easy to take anywhere.”
Kodak Z950 camera features
The full feature set of the new Kodak EasyShare Z950 camera includes:
• 12 megapixel camera sensor (for prints up to 30”x40”)
• Crisp and bright 3" LCD monitor
• Smart Capture feature, which automatically identifies the scene and adjusts camera settings
• Capture challenging action shots without delay with fast click-to-capture speed (<0.3 seconds)
• Stunning HD picture and video capture
• Included Li-ion rechargeable batteries
• Face detection that locates faces and automatically adjusts camera settings for great shots of friends and family
• Advanced video features include audio capture, playback, on-camera editing, and prints
• High ISO for great results in low-light and fast-action settings (up to 3200)
• SDHC (high capacity)/SD card compatibility and 32 MB internal memory.
Kodak EasyShare Z950 price & availability
The new Kodak EasyShare Z950 digital camera will retail for US $279.99 MSRP from August, 2009.
Kodak EasyShare camera accessories
A range of digital camera accessories will be available for these new Kodak EasyShare digital cameras including Kodak Li-Ion Rechargeable digital camera batteries and battery charger kits; Kodak SD and SDHC High Performance Memory Cards; Kodak Camera Bags and much more.
Kodak EasyShare Z950 review
As soon as we receive a full production Kodak EasyShare Z950 test sample, we will publish a photo gallery with high resolution pictures, followed by an extensive Kodak EasyShare Z950 review.