|Fujifilm FinePix Z37|
Ilse Jurriën : July 23th 2009 - 12:17 CET
Fujifilm FinePix Z37 digital camera : Fujifilm USA announces the launch of the Fuji FinePix Z37, their latest addition to their top-selling range of Z-series digital cameras targeted at the tech-savvy, fashionista consumer. With a new, cutting edge design, the Fujifilm FinePix Z37 not only looks good, but it also offers all the features necessary to take great pictures and share them easily, bringing out the social butterfly in everyone. The Fujifilm Z37 combines a 10-MegaPixel CCD sensor, a sharp 3x optical zoom lens and a 2.7” LCD screen in its incredibly thin 19.1 mm metal front body, making it easy to be stashed in the tightest of jean pockets. Available in a choice of blue, green or violet, the Fujifilm Z37 is able to match anyone’s style and personality.|
Fujifilm FinePix Z37 stylish digital compact camera
"Meeting the demands of today’s tech savvy youths, Fujifilm is offering its young consumers an affordable camera with social networking tools and features making it easier to take and share the best pictures possible." said David Troy, marketing manager, Consumer Digital Cameras, Electronic Imaging Division, Fujifilm USA Inc. "And like the previous Z-series cameras, the FinePix Z37 maintains the visual appeal that this demographic likes."
Fujifilm Z37 camera offers a Blog Mode
Thinner, sexier and bolder than previous Z-series models, the Fujifilm FinePix Z37 is a party camera that loves to be the center of attention. But the Fujifilm FinePix Z37 has also many great features, like the ‘Blog Mode’, a social networker’s staple, allowing users to automatically resize images and movies making them ready for web use. In addition, Fujifilm’s ‘Scene Recognition Auto’ (SR AUTO) Mode’ cleverly detects the correct scene setting without the need to pre-select the mode on the camera, making it even easier to take the best pictures possible.
Fujifilm FinePix Z37 features
The Fujifilm FinePix Z37 is also packed with the following noteworthy features:
• Maximum ISO sensitivity up to 1600: With the high ISO of up to 1600, the FinePix Z37 can capture quality shots in low light situations.
• Scene Recognition AUTO (SR AUTO): Enables the camera to intelligently recognize six types of scenes automatically - Portrait, Landscape, Macro, Backlit Portrait, Night and Night Portrait modes.
• Face Detection with Automatic Red-Eye Removal: The FinePix Z37 identifies up to 10 human faces in a scene and sets the correct focus and exposure, regardless of where subjects are located within the frame. After a shot is captured, the camera automatically checks for red eye and self-corrects it in each and every person in the photo, saving time on post-editing.
• Picture Stabilization Mode: Picture Stabilization uses the heightened sensitivity of the FinePix Z37 to reduce blur caused by hand-shake or subject movement. It allows the camera to automatically choose the correct light sensitivity and optimal shutter speed to produce clear, blur-free images.
• One Touch Movie: With a separate one touch movie shutter, it’s easy to capture movies at VGA quality 30 frames per second with sound.
• Micro Thumbnail: The FinePix Z37 displays up to 100 thumbnail images on its 2.7” LCD screen
• SD/SDHC Compatible slot: A single media slot that accepts SD/SD-HC media cards.
• Battery Life: Long-life rechargeable Li-ion battery.
Fujifilm FinePix Z37 price & availability
The Fujifilm FinePix Z37 digital camera will debut in August 2009 at a retail price of $149.95.
Fujifilm FinePix Z37 review
As soon as we receive a full production Fujifilm FinePix Z37 test sample, we will publish a photo gallery with high resolution pictures, followed by an extensive Fujifilm FinePix Z37 review.