GE A1250 camera features
• Pan-Capture Panorama : Wide-view photos are produced by panning the camera across to create a seamless panoramic picture.
• Auto Scene Detection : Automatically determines the appropriate scene type and optimizes exposure for sharp, vibrant pictures.
• Blink Detection : Blink Detection alerts you if a subject’s eyes were closed so you can immediately retake the picture.
• Smile Detection : The shutter automatically releases when the smile appears so you can capture smiles the moment they happen.
• Face Detection : Automatically focuses and optimizes exposure for sharp pictures.
• Image Stabilization : Overcomes camera shake to help you take clearer, sharper pictures.
• In-Camera Red-Eye Removal : Remove red-eye immediately while viewing images on the LCD.
• Auto Adjust Brightness LCD : The LCD screen adjusts to the existing lighting conditions so you can frame your subject properly.