Sigma 10-20mm super wide-angle lens
The incorporation of HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) ensures a quiet and high-speed AF as well as full-time manual focusing capability. The Sigma 10-20mm lens has a minimum focusing distance of 24cm (9.4 inches) throughout the entire zoom range and a maximum magnification ratio of 1:6.6. The Sigma lens design incorporates an inner focusing system. It eliminates front lens rotation, making the lens particularly suitable for using the Petal-type hood. The Petal-type hood blocks extraneous light and reduce internal reflection.
Sigma 10-20mm lens specifications
• Lens construction : 13 elements, 10 groups
• Angle of view : 102.4°-63.8°
• Number of blades : 7pcs
• Minimum Aperture : F22
• Minimum Focusing Distance : 24cm / 9.4in
• Maximum Magnification : 1:6.6
• Filter Size : Φ 82mm
• Lens Hood : Petal-type hood
• Dimensions : Φ 87.3mm × 88.2mm / 3.4" × 3.5"
• Weight : TBD