The affordable Sony Ericsson W395 music phone also comes complete with dedicated control keys for managing your music, a 1GB memory card and an FM radio to keep users up to date with the latest tracks. Sony Ericsson favourite TrackID will help you find that elusive song, even if you’re not sure of the name, while PlayNow provides a full range of mobile entertainment content downloadable from your handset - from unique themes and wallpapers to specially developed ring tones.
Sony-Ericsson Walkman features
• Powerful built-in stereo speakers with high quality bass
• Stereo headset to turn your phone into a dedicated music player
• True music machine with Walkman music player, TrackID & PlayNow
• TrackID - find the music tracks you love easily
• PlayNow - download a full range of mobile entertainment
• Crystal clear 2.0” display - view your photos in all their glory
• Motion mobile gaming support
Sony Ericsson Walkman W395
“Sony Ericsson takes pride in understanding the youth market, and the Sony Ericsson W395 is a mobile phone that caters to all their needs with great music quality.” said Alexandre Cardon, Global product marketing manager (music) at Sony Ericsson. “Our most affordable Walkman slider phone to date allows users to share music with friends as well as video clips and photos for the ultimate entertainment experience.”
Sony-Ericsson W395 price & availability
If music is not enough and photography is more your forte use the 2.0 megapixel digital camera for snapping shots and share them through your blog or via Bluetooth to friends. The Sony-Ericsson W395 Walkman mobile phone supports GSM / GPRS / EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900. The new Sony Ericsson W395 Walkman phone will be available in selected markets from Q1 in the colours Dusky Grey and Blush Titanium.