Ilse Jurriën : September 22th 2008 - 09:41 CET
|Toshiba mobile projector
Toshiba TLP-X100U mobile projector : Toshiba’s Digital Products Division, a division of Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., announced the launch of the slim, 4-pound TLP-X100U mobile projector which features closed captioning functionality and 3LCD technology. “Toshiba added the slim, TLP-X100U 3LCD mobile projector with closed captioning to its lineup of projectors for use especially in education, professional settings or in noisy environments,” said Jane Poon, product marketing manager, Digital Products Division, Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc. “Toshiba is constantly bringing versatile, innovative presentation solutions to market to meet and exceed the needs of our customers, all at a low price point.” |
Toshiba mobile projector price|
Less than 3 inches high, Toshiba’s latest projector outputs a superior and brilliant image for educators, mobile presenters, educators, corporate customers and small-to-medium businesses. The Toshiba X100U projector can also be used for digital entertainment on the go, is covered by Toshiba’s three-year standard limited warranty and is available for the affordable price of $839 (MSRP).
Toshiba X100U projector technologies
The Toshiba TLP-X100U projector includes the following leading-edge technologies:
• Slim Form Factor: Weighing just 4 pounds, the Toshiba TLP-X100U projector's slim form factor is less than 3 inches high and about the size of a hardback novel, making it easy to transport while traveling or moving from meeting to meeting. The projector comes with its own carrying case and can be stowed in an airline overhead bin or carry-on bag.
• Closed Captioning: This advancement allows the audience to read text or dialogue from a DVD player or television signal, benefiting viewers who may be hard of hearing, learning a new language, beginning to read or in a noisy environment.
• "Blackboard" Function: This feature allows presentations to be made on non-screen surfaces, such as a painted wall or a blackboard, for ultimate mobility. Users simply select a wall color, such as green, black, brown, blue or beige, and the projector automatically corrects the color for a clearer display in almost any environment.
• Quick-Power Shutdown: Some projectors require that the fan stops completely before unplugging the projector to save on wear and tear of the lamp. The Toshiba TLP-X100U projector can be powered off once disconnected from the outlet with no cool-down time required.
• Automatic Vertical Keystone Correction: This feature instantly projects a square image even when the projector is placed at a steep offset angle of plus or minus 30 degrees to the screen.
• Digital Zoom: The projector offers users the ability to focus on the highlights of the presentation by resizing the images.
Toshiba TLP-X100U mobile projector specs
The following are some of the Toshiba TLP-X100U projector specifications:
• Display Technology: 0.63 inches 3LCD
• Aspect Ratio: 4:3
• Native Resolution: XGA 1024 x 768
• Brightness: 2,200 ANSI lumens
• Contrast Ratio: 600:1
• Projection Method: Front, rear and ceiling
• Color Reproduction: Full 16.7 million colors
• Projection Screen Size: 30-300 inches
• Projection Distance: 2.9-35.9 feet
• Input Terminal: RGB Input 1: 1 x D-sub 15 (shared as component video)
• Input Terminal: RGB Input 2: 1 x D-sub 15 (shared by mechanical switch from RGB output)
• Input Terminal: Video: 1 x S-video; 1 x RCA for composite video
• Input Terminal: RGB Audio: 1 x stereo mini-jack
• Output Terminal: RGB: 1 x D-sub 15-pin (shared by mechanical switch from RGB input 2)
• Output Terminal: Audio: 1 x Stereo mini-jack (variable output)
• Input Signal Format: Video: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
• Color Difference: HDTV/DTV (480i/480p/576i/576p/720p/1080i/1080p)
• Color Difference: RGB: VGA, SVGA, XGA (native), WXGA/SXGA/UXGA (compressed)
• Other Terminal: RS-232C: 1 x RS232 (D-sub 9-pin)
• Weight: 4.0 pounds
• Dimensions: 10.6" W x 2.8"H x 7.4"D
• Warranty: Three-year limited warranty on parts and labor. One-year limited warranty on the lamp or 500 hours, whichever comes first.