Sigma APO 120-400mm zoom lens - Hyper sonic motor
The minimum focusing distance of 150cm (59.1”) throughout the entire zoom range and has a maximum magnification of 1:4.2 make it useful for close-up photography. This lens incorporates HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor), which ensures a quiet and high-speed AF as well as full-time manual focusing capability. The addition of the optical 1.4x EX DG APO or 2x EX DG APO Tele Converters produce a 168-560mm F6.3-8 MF ultra-telephoto zoom lens or a 240-800mm F9-11 MF ultra-telephoto zoom lens respectively.
Sigma APO 120-400mm F4.5-5.6 DG OS HSM - Features
● Three SLD glass elements and a rear focus system provide optimum image quality
● Super multi-layer coating reduces flare and ghosting
● The minimum focusing distance of 150cm (59.1”) makes it useful for close-up photography
● HSM ensures quiet and high speed autofocus
● Compatible with Sigma’s APO Tele Converters
● Sigma OS (Optical Stabilizer) function
Sigma APO 120-400mm DG OS HSM lens - Specifications
● Lens Construction 15 groups 21 elements
● Maximum Magnification 1:4.2
● Angle of view 20.4°-6.2°
● Filter Size Φ77mm
● Number of blades 9pcs
● Lens Hood Bayonet type
● Minimum aperture (W) F22
● Dimensions Φ92.5mm×203.5mm / 3.6in.×8in.
● Minimum Focusing Distance 150cm / 59.1in
● Weight 1,750g / 61.7oz.