Nic Rossmüller : January 31th 2008 - 18:44 CET
Sigma APO 150-500mm F5-6.3 HSM lens
Sigma APO 150-500mm F5-6.3 HSM lens : The Sigma Corporation is pleased to announce the launch of the new APO 150-500mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM. The Sigma APO 150-500mm ultra telephoto zoom lens covers a telephoto range up to 500mm and allows photographers to bring the subject close and short perspective. Sigma’s original OS (Optical Stabilizer) function offers the equivalent of using a shutter speed approximately 4 stops faster. It is ideal for sports, wildlife and landscape photography with handheld shooting. Three SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass elements provide excellent correction for chromatic aberration. The Sigma 150-500mm HSM lens is equipped with a rear focus system that minimizes fluctuation of aberration caused by focusing. |
Sigma APO 150-500mm DG OS HSM - Optical stabilizer
The super multi-layer lens coating reduces flare and ghosting. High image quality is assured throughout the entire zoom range. This lens incorporates HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor), which ensures a quiet and high-speed AF as well as full-time manual focusing capability. The addition of the (optional) 1.4x EX DG APO or 2x EX DG APO Tele Converters produce a 210-700mm F7-9 MF ultra-telephoto zoom lens or a 300-1000mm F10-13 MF ultra-telephoto zoom lens respectively. A removable tripod socket (TS-31) is included as a standard component.
Sigma APO 150-500mm DG OS HSM - Features
● Incorporating Sigma’s original OS (Optical Stabilizer) function.
● An ultra-telephoto zoom lens covers a telephoto range up to 500mm
● Three SLD glass elements and a rear focus system for optimum image quality
● Super multi-layer coating reduces flare and ghosting.
● HSM ensures quiet and high speed autofocus.
Sigma APO 150-500mm OS HSM - Specification
● Lens Construction 15 groups 21 elements
● Maximum Magnification 1:5.2
● Angle of view 16.4°-5°
● Filter Size φ86mm
● Number of blades 9pcs
● Lens Hood Bayonet type
● Minimum aperture (W) F22
● Dimensions φ94.7mm×252mm / 3.7in.×9.9in.
● Minimum Focusing Distance 220cm / 86.6in
● Weight 1,910g / 67.4oz.