|Pocket Album OLED series photo viewer|
Ralf Jurrien : January 17th 2008 - 20:19 CET
Pocket Album OLED series photo viewer : Digital Foci, Inc. announced that it will introduce the Pocket Album OLED Series of two new photo viewers at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) held January 7-10, 2008 in Las Vegas. The Pocket Album OLED Series includes the “Pocket Album Deluxe OLED 2.8” with a 2.8-inch screen with wrist strap, holding more than 3,000 photos and the “Pocket Album OLED 1.5,” a digital keychain with a 1.5-inch screen holding 120 photos. Pocket Album OLED’s cutting edge OLED technology provides excellent display of images from almost any viewing angle. Both photo viewers let you carry your photo moments with you everywhere you go to view and share on high-quality OLED screens. |
Pocket Album OLED series
Photos can be viewed by scrolling manually or randomly through an automatic photo slideshow with adjustable intervals and multiple transition effects. The Pocket Album OLED Series includes user-friendly Photo Viewer software that makes it easy to convert images of various formats from your computer to the Pocket Album OLED photo viewers. You can crop and rotate any photos you wish to transfer and then automatically resize the photos for optimal storage and display on the viewers. Pocket Album OLED runs on Lithium-Polymer batteries that are easily recharged with the included AC adapter or with the USB cable by connecting it to your computer. The Pocket Album OLED Series also features a built-in clock with automatic on/off timer.
OLED photo viewer
The Pocket Album OLED 2.8 photo viewer features a 2.8-inch (320 x 240) Active Matrix OLED screen with an astounding contrast ratio of 10,000:1. The Pocket Album Deluxe OLED 2.8 holds over 3,000 digital photos with its internal flash memory (exact capacity TBD). You can browse your photos in Photo Thumbnail view and choose between displaying your photos full screen or 2 x 2. With its folder structure for photo management, you can even organize your photos into 5 different folders and select specific folders to playback. The Pocket Album Deluxe OLED 2.8 also works as an alarm clock and calendar.
Digital keychain photo viewer
The Pocket Album OLED 1.5 digital keychain photo viewer features a 1.5-inch (128 x 128) Passive Matrix OLED screen with high contrast ratio of 1000:1. With 32MB internal flash memory, Pocket Album OLED 1.5 can hold approximately 120 digital photos. The perfect sentimental gift, you can even preload precious photo moments on the Pocket Album OLED 1.5 to give to friends and family.
Pocket Album Deluxe OLED 2.8 Features
• 2.8” (320 x 240) Active Matrix OLED screen with contrast ratio of 10,000: 1.
• Holds over 3,000 digital photos with internal flash memory.
• Folder structure for organizing photos.
• Also works as alarm clock and calendar.
• Compact photo viewer with wrist strap.
Pocket Album OLED 1.5 Features
• 1.5” Passive Matrix OLED screen with contrast ratio of 1000:1.
• Holds approximately 120 digital photos with 32MB internal flash memory.
• Portable digital keychain.
Pocket Album OLED series Specifications
• Runs automatic photo slideshows with adjustable time intervals or scrolls photos manually.
• Supports random photo playback.
• Built-in clock with automatic on/off timer.
• Runs on rechargeable battery rechargeable via the included AC adapter or with USB power by connecting it to your computer.
• Photo Viewer Software included for converting images from your computer to Pocket Album OLED. The Photo Viewer Software lets you crop and rotate photos you wish to transfer, before automatically resizing them for optimal storage and display on the photo viewer.
Pocket Album OLED series - Price & Availability
The Pocket Album OLED 1.5 (PAO-150) is priced at $49.95 and Pocket Album Deluxe OLED 2.8 (PAD-280) is priced at $99.95. Both come with a USB cable, USB-AC adapter, Resource Disc, and User’s Guide and will be available in April 2008 at Digital Foci’s online.