APO 50-150mm F2.8 II EX DC HSM|
The super multi-layer lens coating reduce flare and ghosting and ensure sharp images throughout the entire zoom range. The lens design incorporates an inner focusing and inner zooming system. As the overall length of the lens does not change during focusing and zooming, convenient handling is ensured. The HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) system allows quiet and high-speed auto focusing with full time manual focus override by just rotating the focusing ring. The addition of the optional 1.4x EX DG APO or 2x EX DG APO Tele Converters produce a 70-210mm F4 AF tele-zoom lens and a 100-300mm F5.6 AF ultra-telephoto zoom lens respectively.
Sigma 50-150mm lens Features
• Compact, lightweight, large aperture telephoto zoom lens
• SLD(Special Low Dispersion) glass elements and the super multi layer lens coating assured high image throughout the entire zoom range.
• High image quality at the minimum focusing distance of 100cm/39.4in.
• Equipped with HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) with full-time manual focus override.
• Compatible with Sigma 1.4x EX DG and 2x EX DG APO Tele-Converters
Sigma 50-150mm lens Specifications
• Lens construction : 18Elements 14Groups
• Angle of view : 27.9 °-9.5°
• Number of blades : 9pcs
• Minimum Aperture : F22
• Minimum Focusing Distance : 100cm/39.4in
• Maximum Magnification : 1:5.3
• Filter Size: Ø67mm
• Lens Hood: Bayonet Type
• Dimensions(Diameter X Length) : Ø76.5mm X 140.2mm / 3 in. X 5.5 in.
• Weight : 780g / 27.5 oz
Sigma APO 50-150mm HSM lens Accessories
• Sigma DG UV 67mm 00-85126-92373-0
• Sigma DG WIDE CIRCULAR PL 67mm 00-85126-92384-6
• Sigma Lens Hood LH732-01(Supplied) 00-85126-92428-7