Ralf Jurrien : September 11th 2007 - 21:03 CET
Image Moments digital frame
Image Moments 8 digital frame : Digital Foci, Inc. announced that it will introduce a new version of the award-winning Image Moments 8 digital photo album frame at the Decor Expo, held September 7-9, 2007 in Atlanta, Georgia. Based on the previous version of Image Moments Model IMT-081 (winner of the Professional Photographer 2007 Hot One Award), Image Moments 8 (Model IMT-083) lets you display and share photos at home or at the office on a selection of beautiful interchangeable picture frames. Just insert any digital camera memory card into the Image Moments frame or copy photos to the device’s internal memory and watch memories come to life in sharp, vibrant color on its big 8-inch high-resolution digital LCD screen. |
Image Moments Digital Frame|
As seen in magazines from Time Magazine and Glamour to PC Photo Magazine, this new version of the popular Image Moments digital frame now features an 8” high-resolution 800 x 600 digital LCD screen with 500:1 contrast ratio for superior picture quality. The unique proprietary Adapter Ring design supports limitless custom framing options - even your own custom frame. It also features an interchangeable mat with 3 color selections, a hinged memory card door to hide the cards from view for an elegant finish, and an easel leg for alternating between landscape and portrait positioning to make changing your home or office décor a snap.
Image Moments 8 digital frame - 256MB internal memory
Now equipped with 256MB of internal memory, Image Moments 8 can store as many as 1,500 photos on the device. Photos can be copied directly into the internal memory from a memory card, completely eliminating the need for a computer. For additional memory, photos can be viewed from all popular memory cards - CompactFlash, MicroDrive, SD/HC card, MMC, Memory Stick, MS PRO, xD-Picture Card, and even MS Duo/MS PRO Duo, directly without the need of an adapter. For those who wish to transfer photos back and forth from the computer to the device, Image Moments 8 also has a USB slot to support computer connection.
Image Moments 8 - Auto Rotation
On Image Moments 8, portrait photos are automatically rotated according to the EXIF data captured by the camera. In addition, the built-in auto-rotate orientation sensor automatically displays photos in the correct orientation according to the landscape or portrait orientation of the device. Other great new features include an automatic on/off timer, which can be set to activate or turn off according to your schedule.
Image Moments 8 - Advanced Playback options
Image Moment’s “Photo Slideshow Mode” automatically displays your photos with options for random photo play, transition effects, and slideshow intervals. Search your memory card contents easily in the “Folder View Mode” and browse through photos in “Photo Thumbnail View.” Playback videos or photo slideshows with MP3 music to personalize your experience. Users can also zoom-in for a close-up, rotate or pan, and adjust brightness for optimal viewing. Sophisticated file management features include copy, rename, delete files, sort files by name or date, and create new folders. You can also create, edit, and sequence multiple playlists on the device and select specific playlists to playback.
Image Moments 8 IMT-083 digital frame - Features
Screen and Sound Quality
• 8.0” SVGA (800 x 600 pixels) color TFT-LCD screen with fine pixel pitch.
• Superb, subtle color representation with high contrast ratio of 500:1.
• Features LED backlight that provides deeper color pallet reproduction over CCFL and is environmentally friendly with lower power consumption and mercury-free construction.
• Screen brightness adjustable for optimal viewing.
• High-quality stereo speakers with frequency response range of 300-20K Hz, resulting in deep and rich sounding audio.
• Audio output to external speakers for special events.
• 256MB internal memory.
• Built-in memory card slots provide native support for: CF, MD, MMC, SD/HC Card, Memory Stick, MS PRO, MS Duo, MS PRO Duo, and xD-Picture Card (also supports mini-SD and RS-MMC).
• Copies photos directly from memory cards to internal memory without needing a computer.
• USB 2.0 connection for transferring photos between your computer and device.
• Memory Source Select allows concurrent selection of a single or multiple memory source.
File management features
• Organize, copy, delete, rename files; sort files by name or date; create new folders.
• Playback Options
Advanced multimedia format support
• Image: JPG, BMP, TIFF, GIF, RAW image files from a wide selection of DSLR cameras.
• Audio: MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, WAV.
• Video: MJPEG, MPEG-4SP.
Automatic photo orientation based on EXIF data
• Photos will be automatically rotated to the correct orientation based on the EXIF data captured.
• Landscape and portrait positioning with auto-rotate orientation sensor: Photos will automatically be displayed in the correct orientation according to landscape or portrait positioning of the device.
• Automatic photo slideshow with adjustable time intervals, multiple transition effects.
• Multiple photo viewing options: Zoom, pan, rotate photos, view EXIF, and view photo thumbnail.
• Versatile playback modes: Select playback by photo only, video only, both photo and video.
• Selective playback: Navigate and select specific photos and videos to playback from all selected memory sources in ‘Folder View Mode.’
On-device playlist management
• Create, edit, and playback unique playlists of favorite photos in desired sequence directly.
• Automatic on/off timer for scheduled operation.
Versatile control options
• Operate device by onboard joystick and buttons or wireless remote control.
• Hinged memory card door hides memory cards from view and creates an elegant, clean finish.
• Tension hinged easel leg allows users to choose optimal display angle.
• Brackets for easy wall-mounting in both landscape and portrait orientation.
• Lanyard fixture for tethering down device in public areas to prevent theft.
• Unique interchangeable frame design with mat featuring 3 color selections.
• Proprietary Adapter Ring design supports limitless custom framing options.
Image Moments 8 digital frame - Price & Availability
Image Moments 8 (IMT-083) is priced at $199 and will available in November 2007 at Digital Foci’s online store. Image Moments comes complete with a standard black frame that matches perfectly with living room or office decor, an AC power adapter, USB cable, remote control, User’s Guide, and Quick Start Guide. Additional frame choices are sold separately at $19.95 each.