|Digital photo frame sourcing report|
Ralf Jurrien : August 29th 2007 - 22:20 CET
Digital photo frame sourcing report : Research and Markets has announced the addition of "China Sourcing Report: Digital Photo Frames" to their offering. China's fledgling digital photo frame manufacturing industry is expanding rapidly with exports picking up speed, thanks to a steep increase in demand from overseas markets. Most companies started making digital photo frames in early 2006. As more suppliers continue to join the line, prices are expected to drop in the next few months. In fact, a number of makers are already planning to reduce prices by up to 20 percent in the next six to 12 months. Price cuts are more evident in the low-end segment, in which product differentiation is narrow.|
Photo frames - Multimedia formats|
In an effort to remain competitive, some suppliers that started with low-end models are now rolling out high-performance designs that can support multimedia formats such as JPEG, MP3, MP4 and MPEG-1/2/4, and are compatible with a variety of memory cards.
Digital photo frames - Questions
This report will help you navigate the rapidly developing industry, answering questions such as:
• Which companies manufacture digital photo frames in China and where are they based?
• What are the common features of popular models?
• How are digital photo frames made in China factories?
• Which are the newest digital photo frame models and how much do they cost?
Digital photo frames in China
With profiles of 87 suppliers, 231 products and a comprehensive industry overview, this report will answer these questions...and more. What you'll get:
• In-depth profiles of 19 major suppliers that detail company positioning
• Product lineup, R&D and manufacturing capability, and QC procedures
• Easy-to-use tables for comparing supplier data and product prices
• 231 full-color images that depict popular digital photo frame exports
• Complete with product descriptions and prices
• Minimum order requirements and delivery times
• Results of the custom-designed supplier survey
• Forecast industry trends for the next 12 months
• Focuses on photo frames with TFT LCD screen sizes of 5.6, 7, 8, 10.4 and 15"