Casio Exilim EX-V8 - YouTube|
The Casio Exilim V8 incorporates the Exilim Engine 2.0 high-performance image processing module, which allows high quality movies to be recorded at the high compression rate of the next-generation H.264 standard. The Casio EX-V8 also features Casio's YouTube Capture Mode, which enables users to shoot and save movies at the optimum size, quality and other settings for YouTube, the world's most popular online site for sharing videos. Casio has also included an exclusive software application that makes it fast and simple to upload movies to You Tube. This makes it easier than ever for people to enjoy "snapshot movies" of everyday fun, trips, and other occasions.
Casio Exilim V8 - Face detection & Blur reduction
The combination of face detection technology and the auto-tracking AF system using motion analysis technology maintains both sharp focus and correct exposure for a human face. Furthermore, blur reduction technologies driven by the Exilim Engine 2.0 image processing module are also based on motion analysis technology, and sets the most appropriate ISO sensitivity and shutter speed. The Casio V8 camera is further equipped with Anti Shake DSP to reduce blur due to shaky hands and subject movement, using high shutter speeds and high sensitivity settings.
Casio V8 digital camera - Features
• 8.1 million effective pixels, 7x optical zoom
• CCD-shift image stabilization mechanism
• 2.5-inch bright LCD display
• Max. brightness of 1000 cd/m² at the center of the LCD screen
• Maximum 4 shot/second high-speed continuous shutter (at 2.0 megapixel)
• High-quality movies using the H.264 standard
• Movie mode with electronic image stabilization function.
• YouTube Capture Mode for uploading to YouTube
• Comes with unique "YouTube Uploader for Casio" software
• Choice of two camera body colors: silver and black
Exilim is a registered trademark of Casio Computer Co., LTD. “FSE” is a product provided by Oki Electric Industry Co., Ltd. Casio, Inc., Dover, N.J., is the U.S. subsidiary of Casio Computer Co., Ltd., Tokyo, Japan, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of consumer electronics and business equipment solutions, established in 1957. Casio Inc. markets calculators, keyboards, digital cameras, mobile presentation devices, disc title and label printers, watches, cash registers and other consumer electronic products. Casio has strived to realize its corporate creed of “creativity and contribution” through the introduction of innovative and imaginative products.