MediaRecover data recovery software|
"MediaRecover allows photographers to focus on what matters most - creating great images," said Korey Bachelder, president, MediaRecover. "Our recovery solution is easy to use and gives photographers added peace of mind. MediaRecover’s partnership with Kingston is a win-win for us and consumers." The MediaRecover software is available as a download from Kingston’s Web site to aid in the reclamation of lost, deleted or corrupted files and is compatible with either Windows or Mac operating systems.
Kingston CF Ultimate Card 266X - Capacities & Warrenty
Available in 2, 4 and 8GB capacities, Kingston’s CompactFlash Ultimate cards offer room to capture and store high volumes of images in RAW, JPEG, TIFF and other large file formats. As with all Kingston Flash memory cards, CompactFlash Ultimate cards are backed by a lifetime warranty and 24/7 live technical support.
Kingston CompactFlash Ultimate Cards - Prices
• 2GB CompactFlash Ultimate card : $83.00 US price
• 4GB CompactFlash Ultimate card : $144.00 US price
• 8GB CompactFlash Ultimate card : $280.00 US price
Kingston CompactFlash Ultimate Cards - Specs
• Capacities : 2GB, 4GB, 8GB
• Dimensions : 1.43" x 1.68" x 0.13" (36.4mm x 42.8mm x 3.3mm)
• Speed Rating : 45MB/sec. read rate and 40MB/sec. write rate
• Data Recovery Utility : MediaRecover for Windows/Mac
• Operating Temperature : 32 degrees F to 140 degrees F (0 degrees C to 60 degrees C)
• Storage Temperature : -4 degrees F to 185 degrees F (-20 degrees C to 85 degrees C)
• Standardized : complies with CompactFlash Association specification standards
• Easy: plug and play
• Guaranteed : lifetime warranty
• Economical : autosleep mode preserves system battery life
MediaRecover, LLC is a leading data recovery and security solution provider creating innovative and award-winning products for corporations, organizations and individuals. The company began as a provider of digital photo recovery services and software. Increasingly, vital information is stored on computer media. To manage this data MediaRecover provides leading technology products for file recovery, disk wiping and restoration. The company’s products are distributed worldwide via retail, e-commerce and a direct sales force. Founded in 2001, the privately held company is located in Chandler, AZ.
About Kingston Technology Company
Kingston Technology Company, Inc. is the world’s largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Kingston designs, manufactures and distributes memory products for desktops, laptops, servers and printers, and Flash memory products for PDAs, mobile phones, digital cameras, and MP3 players. Through its global network of subsidiaries and affiliates, Kingston has manufacturing facilities in California, Malaysia, Taiwan, China, and sales representatives in the United States, Europe, Russia, Australia, New Zealand, India, Taiwan, China and Latin America.