Ralf Jurrien : June 21th 2007 - 15:06 CET
|Brother MFC-9000 series
Brother MFC 9000 series : Brother International Corporation further demonstrated its leadership in the MFP market with the introduction of its new MFC-9000 Series Color Laser Multi-Function Centers. With a distinguished track record of consistently delivering powerful multifunction solutions to the small office, home office (SOHO) and corporate home office markets, Brother’s innovative new color laser MFP’s utilize the same internally developed, single-pass laser printing technology contained in the HL-4000 Color Laser Printer Series announced in March 2007. The new MFC-9000 Series consists of the network-ready MFC-9440CN ($699 street price, available in June 2007) and the MFC-9840CDW ($849 street price, available September 2007). |
Brother MFC-9000 All-in-Ones |
With the growing demand for professional color output in many business applications, users continue to seek an affordable solution for a single device to handle color printing, copying, faxing and scanning. The Brother MFC-9000 series ideally addresses these user needs with a pair of fast, powerful and flexible machines that deliver maximum features and performance unrivaled at these price points.
Brother color laser MFC
“We have a long tradition of offering laser MFC solutions that exceed our customer’s expectations for outstanding performance and value,” said Jeff Sandler, Brother Director of Marketing for Laser MFC and DCP Products. “Time and again, our customers have found that our products maximize their office equipment invesent, and these new color laser MFC’s are no exception. Anyone in the market for a powerful color laser multifunction printer will be genuinely impressed with their exhaustive feature set, outstanding color output quality and incredible overall value.”
Brother 9000 series - Color & Monochrome printing
The Brother MFC-9000 Series feature up to 21 pages per minute print speed for both color and monochrome printing. With this level of performance, users can concentrate on producing and delivering their work, rather than waiting for the critical output they need for their busy daily routines. Both models produce colorful, high resolution 2400 x 600 dpi output that results in razor sharp text and brilliant color quality to consistently produce professional looking documents.
Brother MFC-9000 series - USB 2.0 interface
Each MFC has built-in Ethernet network connectivity standard, in addition to a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface. Both printers also offer PCL6 and BR-Script3 (PostScript3) emulations, as well as a USB Direct Interface that enables compatibility with PictBridge enabled cameras and USB Flash Memory Drives.
Brother MFC-9440CN - Features
• Up to 21ppm print speed in both color and monochrome
• Up to 17 cpm copy speed in both color and monochrome
• Color scanning (up to 1200x2400 dpi optical)
• High-quality - Up to 2400 x 600 dpi printing
• 35-page auto document feeder capacity
• 300-sheet paper input capacity, expandable with optional 500-sheet paper tray†
• USB Direct Interface
• Print and Scan PDF and JPEG files from a USB flash memory drive without a PC
• PictBridge support to connect directly to any compatible digital camera
• High capacity replacement toner cartridges available
• Ethernet and Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interfaces
• 33.6K bps high-speed modem
• PCL6 and BR-Script3 emulations
• 16 One-Touch and 300-speed dial memory locations
• 64MB memory standard
• One year on-site limited warranty
Brother MFC-9840CDW - Features
• Print speed and print quality as the MFC-9440CN
• Built-in 802.11b/g wireless interface
• Built-in duplex for two-sided print/copy/scan/fax capabilities
• 50-sheet auto document feeder capacity
• Legal size platen for scanning and copying legal size documents
• Large 5-line LCD display
• 40 One-Touch and 300-speed dial memory locations
• 128MB memory standard
Low cost per page printing
The user has the option of choosing “standard” or “high-yield” replacement toners - whichever best fits their budget or type of use. Brother will offer a standard black toner cartridge with a yield of 2,500 pages2 (TN-110BK @ SRP $59.99) or a high-yield cartridge with a yield of 5,000 pages2 (TN-115BK @ SRP $92.99). Three standard color toner cartridges will be available with yields of 1,500 pages2 each (TN-110C, TN-110M, and TN-110Y @ SRP $69.99 each) and a high-yield version offering yields of 4,000 pages2 each (TN-115C, TN-115M, and TN-115Y @ SRP $129.99 each). Each MFC-9000 Series printer comes with a set of “standard” toner cartridges and a drum unit (DR-110CL with a yield of 17,000 pages3).
Bridgewater, New Jersey is the corporate headquarters for Brother in the Americas, from Canada to South America. It has fully integrated sales, marketing services, manufacturing, research and development capabilities located in the U.S. In addition to its headquarters in Bridgewater, New Jersey, Brother has facilities in California, Illinois, Massachusetts and Tennessee, as well as subsidiaries in Ohio, Canada, Brazil, Chile, Argentina and Mexico.