|Albumprinter photo book creation|
Ralf Jurrien : March 15th 2007 - 14:09 CET
Albumprinter photo book creation : What’s the most popular exhibit booth at this year’s Photo Marketing Association trade show? Where did the most attendees plan to stop for information and possibly a solution for their imaging needs? Well, according to PMA’s online event planning tool for attendees, it might be Booth P150, where Albumprinter - the world’s leading provider of complete end-to-end turnkey solutions for the fast-growing photo book market - is displaying its award-winning photo book creation applications. Data compiled from Smart Connect show that Albumprinter appeared on 1,033 event plans drawn up by show attendees - more than any other exhibitor. The company also appeared in the pre-show search results of 3,500 attende|
Albumprinter photo book|
“Considering the amount of traffic we’ve seen, I’m not surprised that we were the most popular destination in people’s pre-show plans,” said Jim Dugan, Albumprinter’s Vice President for North American sales, near the end of the show’s first day. “The response we’ve seen in the United States over the past six months is very similar to Albumprinter’s reception in Europe, where it’s the leading photo book creation system. Albumprinter provides an entirely new ‘touch point’ between the retailer and its customers, which means additional products and profits for the retailer. That’s a very appealing proposition.”
Browser editor v1.0, Microsoft Vista-compliant desktop editor v4.5
The company - the North American arm of Amsterdam-based Albumprinter B.V. - is on hand to demonstrate its new Browser Editor v1.0, Microsoft Vista-compliant Desktop Editor v4.5, and the rest of its photo book creation products. In 2005 and 2006, PC Magazine selected Albumprinter the #1 product for the creation of quality consumer photo keepsakes. Albumprinter has developed an entire suite of scaleable software products and accompanying program support to satisfy virtually every business model photo retailers and other photo professionals employ. include:
• New Desktop Editor v4.5, a “front end,” client-based, Vista -compatible application which is downloaded and installed to individual computers, for creating quality photo books at home
• Shop & Management, which provides access to and management of customers’ order status
• Print & Production Manager, a unique “back end” application for high-volume production
• New Browser Editor v1.0, a web-based layout-and-creation system featuring an auto-recovery function so “in progress” design files aren’t lost due to internet disconnect or computer crash
Albumprinter photo book creation products
These Albumprinter products are being adopted by a growing number of retail photofinishers, photo specialty stores and other enterprises looking to participate in the burgeoning market for consumer photo albums and other photo keepsakes. For example:
• Lightning Source, the world’s largest provider of one-off, demand-based book creation and distribution solutions to the book industry, intends to form a strategic alliance with Albumprinter that capitalizes upon the strengths of each organization.
• MotoPhoto recently signed an agreement with Albumprinter to offer its customers a wide variety of Moto Photo-branded photo book creation products, all powered by Albumprinter software.
• Rieger Communications is giving photo specialty stores and other smaller retailers a way to participate in the consumer photo album market with its new, off-the-shelf album creation software known as Artography Publishing Designer , which is powered by the software.
• Brooks Eckerd Pharmacy recently initiated its BE Photo Books online service - powered by Albumprinter’s Desktop Editor, Shop & Management, and a complete marketing program.
• PixelMagic, which supplies Brooks Eckerd Pharmacy with walk-up photo kiosks, has installed Albumprinter’s Brooks Eckerd-branded software into its equipment.
Founded in 2003, Amsterdam-based Albumprinter B.V. is Europe's leading provider of end-to-end photo book solutions. In 2006, Albumprinter opened offices in the United States and began signing contracts with some of the leading photo operations in North America. It is one of the first companies to offer retailers and internet companies complete turnkey solutions for the fast-growing photo book market. Albumprinter enables success for its business customers through its desktop and online photo book creation software, ongoing customer support, comprehensive marketing services, and complete printing and order fulfillment. In 2005 and 2006, PC Magazine selected Albumprinter as the #1 product for the creation of quality photo books.