Nic Rossmüller : March 15th 2007 - 17:08 CET
X-Rite i1 display color calibration solution
X-Rite i1 display color calibration solution : X-Rite, a global leader and internationally known name in color technology, unveils its dynamic X-Rite i1 Display hardware/software monitor calibration solutions for the growing digital imaging market - including a first-ever look at the latest X-Rite i1Display monitor calibration offering for enthusiasts, X-Rite i1DisplayLT - at the Photo Marketing Association (PMA) International Convention Trade Show, March 8 - 11, 2007 in Las Vegas. The All-New X-Rite i1Display family of products is the result of a merger with fellow worldclass color technology developer GretagMacbeth. Visitors to the X-Rite Booth B-191 have an opportunity to explore these enhanced color management display systems.|
X-Rite i1 color measurement|
All functionality is made user friendly through wizard-driven technology that delivers exceptional color control functionality at breakthrough price points. With X-Rite i1-Match software, digital imaging enthusiasts as well as social photographers can breeze through calibration processes with a state-of-the-art colorimeter and can upgrade effortlessly as their color management needs expand. In addition, X-Rite i1 Display products come complete with a compact X-Rite i1Display colorimeter for emissive color measurements of LCD, CRT and laptop displays.
X-Rite i1 display color calibration - Features
• A detachable ambient light head to capture ambient light measurements and to protect against dust and other contaminants;
• A method of easy attachment to both LCD and CRT monitors with built-in counterweight and suction cups; and
• USB powered use at multiple workstations, with no additional licensing fee.
• Gray balance optimization for more neutral and better-defined grays;
• An ambient light check to determine optimal room lighting for color-critical work;
• A profile reminder to ensure true and reliable color over time;
• Push Button Calibration (PBC), X-Rite’s one-step profiling process for industryleading
• Before and after images that highlight instant results.
X-Rite i1 color calibrator - Performance
This step-up for the pro-user is an award-winning monitor calibration solution that offers easyand advance-mode Wizards. It has all the functionality of the X-Rite i1DisplayLT and leverages an enhanced X-Rite i1Display colorimeter sensor to power higher repeatability, faster measurements and higher sensitivity in the dark areas for better control in shadow detail and more neutral gray scale. The lightweight, sleek design comes with an ambient light head that easily snaps onto the device, also acting as a dust protector. Both display products are excellent choices for the photo and design education market. Photographers and other digital imaging professionals can learn how to ensure exceptional performance for the most accurate monitor calibration in today’s digital workflow by viewing the X-Rite i1 Display at PMA 07, which delivers all the benefits of the X-Rite i1 DisplayLT plus.
X-Rite color display calibration - Features
• A Workgroup Match function to ensure excellent color control in collaborative production environments by utilizing reference profiles that match all monitors in a workgroup;
• Unlimited gamma white point and luminance settings including native gamma and measure luminance as targets for superior color balancing; and
• Validation functionality that delivers monitor validation and trending graphs. As PMA’s marketing research reveals, the photo imaging is growing at a remarkable rate, currently an impressive $87 billion industry worldwide.
X-Rite display color calibration - Functionality
As this digital market evolves and the creative processes it embodies become streamlined, the demand for accurate, easy to use color solutions across media has increased as well. All X-Rite i1 Display products on view at this year’s show were designed to meet these needs, with exceptional and affordable functionality for both the discerning digital imaging enthusiast and the professional.
X-Rite, which recently acquired GretagMacbeth, is the global leader in color management, offering hardware, software and services for measuring, formulating and matching color. The company serves a range of industries, including printing, packaging, photography, graphic design, video, automotive, paints, plastics, textiles, dental and medical. X-Rite serves customers worldwide from its offices in Europe, Asia and the Americas.