|Fujifilm LabSense web portal|
Ralf Jurrien : March 10th 2007 - 17:04 CET
Fujifilm LabSense web portal : Fujifilm USA announced the availability of LabSense, a Web portal containing multiple tools. LabSense controls and monitors Fujifilm’s GetPix Kiosks, Get the Picture Online Service, as well as Kiosk@Home consumer software, and gives retailers a full view into their photofinishing departments - including system operations and production. To help retailers optimize the breadth of Fujifilm’s GTPOS and increase their customer base, Fujifilm LabSense reports provide information on where print orders originate from - either from a kiosk, website, Microsoft XP and Vista Online Print Wizards, or one of Fujifilm’s many Get the Picture Online Mobile wireless partners. |
With LabSense’s variety of reporting and servicing tools, retailers can make more educated decisions and act fast on the requirements of each store location. “Our customers are experiencing more traffic in their stores because consumers better understand that printing their digital images at retail is more convenient and affordable than other options,” said Joseph Welch, director of marketing, Product and System Development, Fujifilm U.S.A. “With print-at-retail on the rise, our customers can use LabSense to understand consumer behavior, such as what time of day they are printing and what services they are using the most. As a result, they can adjust their offerings and promotions to best meet customer demands.”
Fujifilm LabSense - Secure access & Web design tools
• Using the LabSense Web Portal, retailers can access information on their photofinishing department securely and easily through any Web connected computer. What’s more, retailers can use LabSense to change graphics, colors and promotions on their GTPOS websites. Additional LabSense tools include:
• Geographic Navigation Tools - Users can view a map that reflects the geography of the retail locations connected to the LabSense portal and provides near-live status of all connected devices. Detailed store-level information is also available via the business dashboard map.
• Administration Tools - Users can change information on their GTPOS website, kiosks, and Kiosk@Home software through the LabSense portal so all of the connected devices have the most up-to-date information on pricing, promotions, graphics and other marketing content.
• Order Map - Informs the retailer of Web order information such as connection status and late order status.
• Support Monitor - Displays status of the equipment and the open support tickets. . This tool is part of support agreements which enable retailers to view information about each store location exactly as the service department sees it.
• Business Reporting - Allows retailer to create production and utilization reports including:
• The number and type of orders placed each day, week, month
• Thorough analysis of the manner in which orders are placed (through GetPix kiosk order terminal or Digital Dropbox, GTPOS, Get the Picture Mobile Service, Kiosk@Home, or Microsoft XP/Vista Print Wizard)
• Financial reports segmented by quantity of prints, order origination, and total order price.
Fujifilm LabSense web portal - Availability
LabSense is available with scalable options to meet the needs of a growing business:
• LabSense Web Control - Controls Web products, pricing, marketing and reports.
• LabSense Kiosk Control - Controls local products, pricing, reporting and screensavers.
• LabSense Support Monitor - Available with service agreements to view near-time status of open support tickets.
Fujifilm brings continuous innovation and leading-edge products to a broad spectrum of industries including medical, life sciences, consumer electronic, chemical, graphic arts, information systems, photography and office products based on its vast portfolio of digital, optical, fine chemical and thin film coating technologies. The company provides products and services that contribute to the advancement of culture, science, technology and industry, as well as to improved health and environmental protection. It is the global leader in digital minilabs; Computed Radiography systems; ink dyes, pigments and UV inks for inkjet printers and materials used in the production of flat panel displays. It was ranked number 15 for US patents granted in 2006, employs more than 75,000 people worldwide and in the year ended March 31, 2006, had global revenues of $22.8 billion.