Nic Rossmüller : March 8th 2007 - 10:18 CET
HP Photosmart R837
HP Photosmart R837 : Take stunning 7.2 megapixel photos with the powerful, easy-to-use HP Photosmart R837 Digital Camera. This camera features a large 7.6cm (3-inch) image display and an extra-wide viewing angle up to 170 degrees, perfect for viewing photos indoors and outdoors. Enhance photos in-camera with HP touch-up for the removal of blemishes and the latest generation of HP Real Life technologies, including HP Design Gallery with slimming and industry-leading in-camera red-eye removal. The HP Photosmart R837 Digital Camera also features pet-eye fix and HP steady photo anti-shake to help prevent blurred photos. HP Real Life technologies help take the guesswork out of digital photography, making it easy to produce great photos.|
HP Photosmart R837 camera - Features|
• 7.2-megapixels for beautiful prints and enlargements up to poster size.
• Zoom in for dramatic, close-up shots - 3x internal optical zoom lens, 8x digital.
• Big, 7.6cm (3-inch) image display for framing and viewing photos and menus - indoors or out.
• First HP digital camera to offer HP touch-up for the removal of blemishes.
• HP steady photo anti-shake feature helps to prevent blurred photos in lower light accounting for hand shake and moving subjects.
• Enjoy quick photo organisation for easy sharing - simply tag your photos using in-camera menus.
• Take photos using 32MB internal memory, or expand the camera’s memory using an optional SD memory card and never miss a shot.
• High-quality VGA video with audio shoots at 24 frames per second.
• On-camera menu to easily order and share photos on Snapfish
• Features a slim design to fit easily in a pocket or purse.
• Microsoft Windows Vista ready.
HP Photosmart R837 - Technical Specifications
• 7.2-megapixel resolution
• 24x zoom - 3x optical, 8x digital
• Dimensions/Weight: 10cm (3.91 in) (W) x 2.7cm (1.06 in) (D) x 6.4cm (2.54 in) (H) (includes protrusions) 155 grams without battery
• PictBridge support
• JPEG (Exif 2.2)
• Support/Connectivity: USB Connectivity, USB-compatible PC with Windows Vista, 2000, XP Home, XP Professional, XP Professional x64, USB-compatible Macintosh computer with Mac OS X v10.3.9, 10.4 and later
HP R837 Camera - Additional specifications
• Industry-leading in-camera red-eye removal and pet-eye fix.
• Adaptive Lighting Technology automatically adjusts high-contrast photos.
• HP Design Gallery adds artistic effects and borders to photos right on the camera - apply slimming effect, remove blemishes, brighten photos and more - no PC or software required.
• In-camera panorama stitching allows the user to align, capture and review a panorama image on the camera and stitch up to five photos together to save as one image for easy printing before downloading to a computer.
• HP Photosmart Express makes sharing, printing and saving digital photos easy - users simply take a photo and select its destination right on the back of the camera.
• HP Photosmart Premier software allows users to edit, organise, print, share and archive photos.
• Meets HP’s general specification for the Environment, which includes compliance with the EU ROHS Directive (focus: lead, cadmium, mercury, PBDE, PBDP).
• Easily transfer photos, save, view, print and share photos on a PC, Snapfish and TV, and recharge in-camera battery, plus a spare, using optional HP Photosmart 6221 Camera Dock.
• Spend more time shooting and sharing photos by quickly charging the HP Photosmart R837 Digital Camera’s included high-capacity, lithium-ion battery in one hour or less with the optional HP Photosmart Quick Recharge Kit for R-series cameras.
HP Photosmart R837 digital camera - Price & Availability
Estimated street price €229.99. Price stated is EMEA Manufacturer’s Recommended Selling Price (MRSP) including VAT and is subject to change - actual price may vary by country. Expected to be available for purchase April 2007 in EMEA.
HP is a technology solutions provider to consumers, businesses and institutions globally. The company’s offerings span IT infrastructure, global services, business and home computing, and imaging and printing. For the four fiscal quarters ended July 31, 2006, HP totaled $90.0 billion.