|X-Rite combines GretagMacbeth i1 color solutions|
Ilse Jurriën : March 8th 2007 - 20:19 CET
X-Rite combines GretagMacbeth i1-Color solutions : X-Rite unveils its dynamic all-new combined X-Rite-i1 family of Swiss-engineered color management solutions for the photo industry results of a merger with fellow world-class color technology developer GretagMacbeth - including the launch of RGB workflow solutions, the colorimeter-driven X-Rite i1DisplayLT for enthusiasts and the spectro-powered X-Rite i1PhotoLT for digital imaging enthusiasts, at the Photo Marketing Association (PMA) International Convention Trade Show, Booth B191 March 8–11, 2007 in Las Vegas. X-Rite offers two March 7th media previews: ‘Sneak Peek,” Noon–3:00pm, Las Vegas Convention Center, South Hall; and Digital Focus, Treasure Island, 7-10pm.|
Color control for RGB workflows|
According to X-Rite Vice President of Imaging and Media Iris Mangelschots, the products reflect a synergistic force of talent and cutting-edge technology of a combined X-Rite and GretagMacbeth. 'Our teams created products as platforms for delivering easy and precise color control into the hands of professionals working in a digital environment, particularly our ground-breaking color technology for RGB workflow,' Mangelschots says.
X-Rite i1 family - Easy to use & Great color accuracy
The all-new X-Rite family answers demand in the $87 billion worldwide imaging industry for simplified, upgradeable solutions that grow with users’ needs, that ensure ease-of-use and affordability without compromising color accuracy.
• X-Rite i1Display - delivers easy calibration for LCD, CRT or laptop monitors
• X-Rite i1Display - offers accurate wizard-driven functionality.
• X-Rite i1Photo Family - leverages the spectro-powered, Swiss-engineered i1PRO.
In addition to the all-new RGB X-Rite i1PhotoLT, products include:
• X-Rite i1Photo for monitor, projectors, printers and more
• X-Rite i1PhotoSG plus digital cameras
• X-Rite i1Beamer for digital projectors
• X-Rite i1-iO Automated Scanning Table- reads 500 patches per minute, producing custom profiles quickly; extensive versatility includes value-added bundles for workflow-wide automation.
• X-Rite i1-iSis hi-productivity chart reader provides true spectral measurements
• X-Rite ColorChecker non-subjective confirmation of true color balance under any illumination and with any color reproduction process including digitized options.
X-Rite is the global leader in color management, offering hardware, software and services for measuring, formulating and matching color in a range of industries, including printing, packaging, photography, graphic design, and video.