Ilse Jurriën : February 22th 2007 - 06:00 CET
Fujifilm FinePix S5700
Fujifilm FinePix S5700 digital camera : With this letter, we are delighted to announce the introduction of the Fujifilm FinePix S5700 megazoom camera to the overseas market. The Fujifilm 5700 features the impressive 10x long zoom Fujinon lens and 7 megapixel performance, which allow you to enjoy crisp close-up photos. ISO setting of the Fujifilm FinePix S5700 is expanded to the maximum of 1600. With this high ISO setting, Fujifilm S5700 delivers clear image with minimal noise and blur even in difficult conditions like low-light or moving subjects. When blur still bothers you, Picture Stabilization (Anti-Blur) setting using ultra-fast shutter speed will minimize the risk of blurry images.|
Fujifilm S5700 - Intelligent Flash
Moreover, the “Intelligent-Flash” system, which measures the size and position of the subject and automatically adjusts the amount of lighting and exposure level. With this unique flash system, images are much less likely to be washed out, and reproduce the skin tones accurately.
Fujifilm FinePix S5700 - Movie shooting
Powerful movie functions make the Fujifilm S5700 far more than just a high performance digital still camera. Zooming and AF functions are active during movie shooting. With this, you can expect movies even more lively and vigorous as if it was taken with a digital movie camera. In addition, we adopted our new technology ‘Electronic Image Stabilization’, which will suppress blur due to camera shake. With this, you can expect excellent results even when you zoom in during movie shooting.
Fujifilm FinePix 5700 - LCD with Wide View filter
There are many more user friendly features which will support your camera life. The bright 2.5 inch LCD coated with Wide View filter enables you to shoot from high/low angle or gather around to enjoy the beautiful results. Or, with the Super macro mode, you can shoot subjects as near as 1cm. You can get close images of flowers, texts, or small animals. Yet, in spite of these outstanding specifications, the Fujifilm FinePix S5700 remains remarkably compact and simple to use, which is handy for beginners or female users. We plan to start the sales of Fujifilm FinePix S5700 Black as from end off March. 2007 and Fujifilm S5700 Silver as from end off April 2007.
Fujifilm FinePix S5700 - Features
• 7 million effective pixels realize high quality images
• Sensitivity ranges from ISO 64 to ISO 1600
• Fujifilm Real Photo Technology, capture images with low noise at maximum sensitivity level
• 10x optical zoom. All areas from wide to telephoto are covered with this single lens
• Movie function with ‘Electronic Image Stabilization,’ which minimize blur caused by camera shake. Zooming and AF functions are active during movie recording
• Flash pops up and operates automatically according to the photographic conditions
• ‘Intelligent-Flash’ system measures the size and position of the subject, and automatically adjust the amount of lighting and exposure level.
• Various selective scene positions make your shooting easier, relieving beginners from all the guesswork. For users who want to enjoy creative shooting their own settings, shooting modes including Manual mode is available.
• The new 2.5 inch LCD is coated with Wide View film, which expands the screen viewing angle. You can comfortably see and compose while shooting, and gather around to share the photos with everybody after shooting.
• xD/SD compatible slot for both xD-picture card and Secure Digital (SD) card.
Fujifilm S5700 - Included accessories
• 4 AA type Alkaline Batteries
• Shoulder strap
• USB Cable (mini-B)
• A/V Cable
• Lens cap
• Lens cap cord
• FinePix Viewer
Fujifilm S5700 - Optional accessories
• xD-Picture Card: DPC-256, DPC-512, DPC-M512, DPC-M1GB, DPC-M2GB
• AC Power Adapter AC-5VX
• PC Card Adapter DPC-AD
• CompactFlash Adapter DPC-CF
• Rechargeable Battery 2HR-3UF (2x AA type Ni-MH)
• Battery Charger with Batteries BK-NH/BK-NH2