Nikon Coolpix L11 - ISO 800|
Light sensitivity of up to ISO 800 makes it possible to produce quality shots in low light conditions without using lower exposure. These features also ensure that the user is able to capture fast-moving objects without blurring or loss of detail.
In-camera image manipulation
Three unique Nikon innovations make it possible to manipulate the images in-camera, enabling hobbyist photographers to achieve excellent results. Face-priority AF detects people’s faces to achieve sharp focus no matter where they happen to be located in the frame; In-Camera Red-Eye Fix tackles this effect by providing automatic compensation for more flattering, natural-looking portraits in low light. Finally, Nikon’s unique D-Lighting function, available in playback mode, improves underexposed images or shots taken with too much back light by creating a copy of an image with added light and detail wherever necessary, leaving well-exposed areas untouched.
Nikon Coolpix L11 camera - LCD screen
Ample LCD screen of 2.4-inch on the Coolpix L11 allows the user to view their results immediately with friends gathered around. Nikon’s exclusive PictureProject software also makes it easy to edit, organise, transfer and share the images taken with this new Nikon camera.
Nikon Coolpix L11 - Compatible with AA batteries
Unlike many compact digital cameras on the market the Coolpix L11 is compatible with AA-size batteries. Thanks to this advantage, users never have to worry about recharging their batteries or running out of power at an unfortunate moment. They can simply pick up a new set of batteries no matter where they are in the world and keep on shooting without worry.
Nikon Coolpix L11 - High quality design
With the Nikon Coolpix L11, the high quality of the images is complemented by superior body design. Slim and compact, the camera fits comfortably in the hand to promote natural, yet steady shooting, while the lens retracts when not in use to make both cameras even more compact for carrying. What’s more, they are also available in a range of attractive colours.
Nikon Coolpix L11 - Other Features
• Light weight with compact dimensions
• Choice of 16 Scene modes
• Selection of movie recording modes
• BSS (Best Shot Selector) identifies and saves the sharpest image automatically from ten sequential shots
• SDHC memory card compatibility
• Voice recording capability
• Colour Options add to creative freedom
• 7MB of internal memory (approx.)
• PictBridge compatible
• ImageLink compatible
• Menu available in a choice of 20 languages
• USB connectivity enables swift data transfer to computers
• Macro shooting enables shooting from as close as 15cm (5.9 in.)
• Time zone function allows setting of home town and new city time zone for easy image sorting after traveling
• 4x digital zoom extends compositional freedom
• Choice of White Balance
• Auto with TTL control, 7-mode manual (Direct sunlight, Incandescent, Fluorescent, Cloudy, Shade, Flash and White Bal. Preset)