Samsung S830 camera - Scene modes|
These settings include special scene modes such as Night, Portrait, Children, Landscape, Dawn, Close-up, Sunset, Backlight, Fireworks and Beach & Snow which help to produce stunning results in difficult lighting conditions by optimising the camera’s exposure. As well as offering a full auto mode the camera offers a manual option allowing the more experienced or adventurous user to take control of the settings for complete creativity. The Samsung S830 also offers the user the opportunity to record quality movie clips, complete with sound and the option to cut and edit in-camera giving the user flexibility and creative control.
Samsung S830 digital camera - Pictbridge compatible
Printing from the Samsung S830 is simple and easy at the push of a button when a successful connection is made between the camera’s USB port and any PictBridge compatible printer. For maximum versatility, the S830 can be powered by an optional Samsung rechargeable Ni-MH battery system, as well as available-everywhere AA alkaline batteries, making it the perfect choice for travellers and power users alike.
Samsung S830 compact camera - Features
• Shutter speeds of up to 1/1000 sec
• An ISO equivalent of 1600
• A bright 2.7” LCD display
• “One-touch Playback” for instant playback of an image, even when the power is off
• Aperture priority, shutter priority and full manual control is available
• 20 megabytes of internal memory, and can accept Secure Digital up to 1 gigabytes
• Colour effects include B/W, sepia, blue, green and red
• An Auto Macro function that automatically adjusts shooting distance and focus
• Movie mode lets users capture video
• A built-in microphone allows a 10-second voice memo to be attached to any still image
During 27 years of experience in the camera industry, Samsung has deployed a wide range of digital camera product lines, from a 2 Megapixel model in 2001 to a slim style model and a 8 Megapixel 15x zoom model in 2005, by utilizing its superior information technology in high precision lens/optics. In the coming years, Samsung will concentrate on technology convergence and development of the best-designed products that meet customer requirements, based on its core technology and competency in design, development and manufacturing. In addition, Samsung will establish global networks for sales and services to provide a faster response to customers' needs. All of these efforts should boost the Company to the position of the worlds best digital camera company.