Voigtlaender 65 camera - Dimensions|
The automatic white balance will guarantee a perfect balance between various light sources. With the PictBridge function prints are made possible without any interference of a computer of notebook. With compact dimensions of approximately 88.5 x 55 x 19.1 mm and a ergonomic design the Voigtlaender Vito 65 camera has a comfortable grip and guarantees snapshot shootings. The 2.5-inch large format LCD monitor at the back of the mat, silver housing of the Voigtlaender 65 camera provides a perfect view at the captured 6 Megapixel high-resolution images full of detail.
Voigtlaender Vito 65 digital camera - Photo and Video
The 3x optical zoom makes a high-quality composition possible and VGA video clips can be captured via the video mode. Via the 2.5-inch LCD display the captured images and video clips can be played back in high quality. The captured photos and movies are stored on a Secure Digital flash memory card. 4x digital zoom and 3x optical zoom permits zoom photography of up to 12 times; 4x playback captured images to enlarge a selected portion of an image. Simply select the scene mode that suits specific shooting conditions and subjects. This lets you shoot for the results you desire without complicated settings.
Voigtlaender Vito 65 photo camera features
• Image sensor CCD 6 Megapixels
• 2.5 inch TFT LCD monitor
• Storage medium: Secure Digital (up to 1GB)
• Internal memory: 32MB
• Photo resolution: 2816x2112 / 2272x1704 / 1600x1200 / 640x480
• Video resolution: 640 x 480 - 30 fps
• 3x optical zoom f/2.8 - f/4.8
• Shutter speed: 1/2 - 1/1000 sec
• Auto flash, fill-in flash, flash off, red-eye reduction
• Auto white balance and 5 settings
• Self timer 10, 2 sec., 10 + 2 sec
• DC-in, USB 2.0 and AV-out interface (3-in-1 terminal)
• Power: Lithium Ion battery
• Weight: 110 g
This very day, Voigtlaender is a famous well-known brand of Germany photo history. The "pedigree" which already exists since 1756 shows a lot of famous products and inventions. The modern photography with metal cameras was not only invented, but also considerably enhanced for decades by Voigtlaender. Still nowadays, Voigtlaender offers an attractive and modern range of cameras, lenses and films.