Ralf Jurrien : October 13th 2006 - 01:34 CET
|Ricoh Aficio MP C4500 Multifunction
Ricoh Aficio MP C3500 & MP C4500 : Ricoh, the leading provider of digital office equipment, today launched the Ricoh Aficio MP C3500 and Ricoh Aficio MP C4500 Digital Color Multifunction Products (MFPs). These cutting-edge products join the recently introduced Aficio MP C2500 and Aficio MP C3000 to round out Ricoh's mid-range color product line. The new Aficio MP C3500/C4500 deliver fast print speeds, optimum usability and performance and are versatile enough to handle everything from basic black and white print jobs to more sophisticated color jobs. Ricoh has developed a sophisticated line of MFPs to produce crisp color prints with the same speed and efficiency as standard black and white copies. |
Digital color multifunction product|
The Aficio MP C3500 boasts print speeds of 35 pages per minute (ppm) for monochrome and color, while the Aficio MP C4500 prints 45 ppm for mono-chrome and 40 ppm for color. With support for heavyweight stock up to 140lb. Index, each device can be configured with a high-capacity paper supply of 3,100 sheets to maximize efficiency and minimize downtime. Ricoh has taken usability and performance to new levels with the addition of the Aficio MP C3500/C4500. Standard device and document management utilities allow users to view print jobs in queue, check supply levels, and control the timing and location of a job. Users will appreciate the oversized, full-color LCD control panel, which brings the added value of allowing them to view thumbnail previews of their documents. In addition, versatile finishing options, including the ability to create folded, saddle-stitched booklets, allow more of their jobs to be completed in-house. Ricoh's Scan-to technology makes the sharing of information easy, secure and affordable. These MFPs even have an option that allows users to print photos directly from their digital cameras without using a computer.
Ricoh Aficio MP C3500 & C4500 printer
Information security is at the heart of the design of the Aficio C3500/C4500. The optional DataOverwriteSecurity System (DOSS) automatically overwrites latent data on the systems' hard disk drive after each scan, copy, fax and print job to prevent the theft of valuable information. IT managers have the ability to implement a variety of user authentication methods, ensuring that only authorized personnel have access to the device. To help conserve costs and prevent unauthorized use, restrictions can also be placed on color printing and other system capabilities. Continuing the long-standing tradition of developing office solutions with minimal environmental impact, Ricoh Corporation has equipped the Aficio MP C3500/C4500 with power-saving sleep mode, and duplex copy modes. The MFPs release minimal ozone emissions and are Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Compliant. The suggested retail price of the Aficio MP C3500 is $13,995 while the Aficio MP C4500 is $17,250.
• Printing Process : Dry Electrostatic Transfer with Dual Component Development
• Printing Process : 4-Drum Method
• Output Speed C3500 : 35-ppm Black & White/Full-Color
• Output Speed C4500 : 45-ppm Black & White and 40-ppm Full-Color
• Warm-up Time : C3500; <45 seconds. C4500; <60 seconds.
• First Copy Time C3500 : Full Color- 8 seconds. Black & White- 4.9 seconds
• First Copy Time C4500 : Full Color- 6.5 seconds. Black & White- 3.9 seconds
• Copy / Print / Scan Resolution 600 x 600 dpi.
• Document Feeder : Automatic Reversing Document Feeder (Standard)
• Original Capacity : 100 sheets
• Paper Size : 5.5"x 8.5" - 11"x 17"
• Paper Weight : 14-34 lb. Bond
• Dimensions : 22.4" x 20.5" x 5.3"
• Multiple Copies : Up to 999 copies
• First Paper Tray : 8.5" x 11"
• Second Paper Tray : 7.25" x 10.5"
• Paper Bank : 11" x 17"
• Bypass Tray : Width : 3.5" - 12", Length : 5.8" - 18" (12" x 18" max)
• Large Capacity Tray : 8.5" x 11"
• Paper Type : Plain paper, transparencies, labels and envelopes
• Auto Duplex : Standard
• Output Capacity Standard : 500 sheets Face Down.
• Maximum: 3,625 sheets (with 3,000. Sheet Finisher + Inner 1 Bin Tray)
• Dimensions (WxDxH) : 26.4" x 26.7" x 30" Standard Configuration
• Weight : Less than 287 lb. (130 kg) with ARDF
• Power Requirements : 120V, 12A, 60 Hz
• Power Consumption : 1,440 Watts maximum
Printer Controller Specifications
• CPU : RM7935 @ 835 MHz Embedded
• Memory : 1GB RAM & 80GB HDD Standard (Shared)
• Page Description Languages Standard : PCL 5c, PCL 6, RPCS
• Optional : Genuine Adobe PostScript 3/PDF Direct Print (Optional)
• Maximum Print Resolution : 2400 dpi equivalent x 600 dpi
• Standard Interfaces : 10BaseT / 100BaseTX EthernetUSB 2.0
• Optional Interface : IEEE 802.11b Wireless LAN Interface
• Optional Interface : Type H; Bluetooth Wireless Board
• Optional Interface : Type 3245; IEEE 1284 Parallel Interface
• Optional Interfaces : Type A; IEEE 1394; USB Host Interface
• Utilities : SmartDeviceMonitor for Admin and Client; Web Smart Device Monitor
• Utilities : Web Image Monitor; DeskTop Binder Lite; Print Utility for MAC (w/Adobe PS3 opt.)
• Scanner Resolution Monochrome mode : From 100 dpi to 600 dpi (1,200 dpi for TWAIN B&W)
• Scanner Resolution Full-color mode : From 100 dpi to 600 dpi Default Setting: 200 dpi
• Scanning Speed : 63-ipm B&W and 38-ipm Full Color (200 dpi via ARDF)
• Scanning Speed : *58-ipm with Optional File Format Converter
• Scan Area : 11.7" (Main Scan) 17" (Sub Scan)
• Scan Size Contact Glass : 11" x 17", 8.5" x 14", 8.5" x 11"; ARDF: 5.5"x 8.5" - 11" x 17"
• Scan Mode Standard : BW Text/Line Art, BW Text, BW Text/Photo, BW Photo, BW • Grayscale, FC Photo, FC Text Optional : ACS (with optional File Converter)
• Compression Method Black & White : TIFF (MH, MR, MMR)Grayscale, Full-Color: JPEG
• Scan to Modes Supported : Scan-to-Email (with LDAP support), Scan-to-Folder (SMB/FTB/NCP)
• Scan to Modes Supported : Scan-to-URL, Network TWAIN scanning
• Type : ITU-T (CCITT) G3, Additional G3 (optional)
• Circuit : PSTN, PBX
• Resolution : 200 x 100 dpi, 200 x 200 dpi, 400 x 400 dpi (with optional SAF memory)
• Modem Speed : 33.6K-2, 400bps w/Auto Fallback
• Transmission Speed G3: Approximately 3.0 seconds per page (w/MMR)
• Transmission Speed G3 : Approximately 2.0 seconds per page (with JBIG)
• Compression Method : MH, MR, MMR, JBIG
• Scan Speed : .56 sec. per page (standard/Detail Mode), 1.12 sec. per page (Super Fine Mode)
• Memory Capacity (SAF) : 4MB (approx. 320 pages); Maximum 28MB (2,240 pages)
• Additional Modes : Internet Fax by Email (T.37); IP Fax (T.38); LAN Fax
• Additional Modes : Fax Forward to Email/Folder; LDAP Support
• Fax Options : Additional G3 Lines (up to 2); Fax SAF Memory; Telephone Handset
Ricoh Corporation, headquartered in West Caldwell, N.J., is a subsidiary of Ricoh Company Ltd., the 70-year-old leading supplier of office automation equipment and electronics, with fiscal year 2005 sales in excess of $17 billion, a 5.6 percent increase over the previous year. Ricoh Corporation is a leading provider of document solutions. Ricoh's fully integrated hardware and software products help businesses share information efficiently and effectively by enabling customers to control the input, management and output of documents. Ricoh's line of document management devices include, color and black & white digital imaging systems, facsimile products, printers, scanners, digital duplicators and wide format engineering systems. Additionally, Ricoh offers a wide variety of document and printing solutions directly and through strategic alliances enhancing office productivity and document workflow. Ricoh's document management software enhances workgroup collaboration and offers secure storage, retrieval and sharing of critical information.