Hama Traveldrive 1000 card reader|
The firmware update option ensures complete compatibility with new card types and capacities. The package contains a 0.5 meter cable for working on the go and provides you with the convenience you’re accustomed to when working at home. If you connect higher power-consuming devices to the docking station, it draws the required power from the provided power supply unit. Innovation and Imagination are the fundamentals Hama has employed from its inception, which has created the exemplary track record as a family owned business, full of tradition and constantly searching for new markets and technologies.
Hama flash memory card reader Traveldrive 1000 - Details
• All-in-one card reader to read and write all common kinds and capacities of memory cards
• No additional adapter is required!
• Incl. docking station with integrated active USB 2.0 Hub
• High-quality, stable housing
• Firmware update possibility to support new capacities and new card types
• Supports USB 2.0 (480 Mbit/s) and USB 1.1 (12 Mbit/s)
• Power supply via USB interface (bus powered)
• Works driver-free under Windows ME/2000/XP
• Driver for Win 98SE on CD-ROM
• Memory card symbols are shown after driver installation (Win 98SE/ME/2000/XP)
• Full version of Hama Digital Software Suite (ArcSoft PhotoBase Deluxe 4.5, ArcSoft
With 16,000 products, Hama is one of the leading accessory companies, specializing in the field of Photo, Video, Audio, Computer and Telecommunications and now employs about 2,000 people around the World. At its headquarters in Monheim, 1,300 people are diligently performing their daily duties to maximize the growing success of Hama. This also extends to our Subsidiaries, Trade Partners and Production sites in Europe and all over the World. The presence of Hama is truly global, thanks to its quality products, customer service and competent partners. Hama's philosophy since the beginning was to provide the most advanced technical facilities to maintain and improve its performance and quality structure. In 1997, Hama opened its state of the art logistic and distribution center with a fully automated high bay warehouse. This investment has shown many benefits not only in maintenance of product, but the speed at which can be delivered to the market.