Ilse Jurriën : September 25th 2006 - 23:01 CET
|Realviz Stitcher at Photokina 2006
Realviz Stitcher at Photokina 2006 : Realviz is pleased to confirm that they will be demonstrating the 3 latest versions of their acclaimed panorama creation software, Stitcher at next week's Photokina show in Cologne. The 3 new versions, which launched in July this year, include: Stitcher Express 2 - for digital photography hobbyists, Stitcher Pro 5.5 - for professional photographers & graphic artists, and Stitcher Unlimited 5.5 - for professional panorama creators. Realviz are currently offering a special 20% show discount on their stitching products, starting 15. September 2006 through to the end of the Photokina show. Photokina takes place at the Koelnmesse Exhibition Center in Cologne, Germany from 26.09. - 01.10. 2006.|
Professional software - Stitcher|
Stitcher is a professional-level applica-tion, used by thousands of professional photographers, architects, multimedia and 3D artists worldwide, and enables the creation of superb wide-angle panoramas for the Web, film, print, and 3D. Stitcher is also widely used by post-production professionals for the creation of 3D environments, matte paintings, reflection maps and textures for film/ television.
Realviz Stitcher - Features
• Fish-eye stitching
• Embedded Smart Blend technology for rendering
• Several new options for publishing panoramas on the Internet:
• Java-based Pure Player from ImmerVision
• Shockwave 3D-based SPi-V3d Viewer from fieldOfView
• KML-based export to georeference panoramas using Google Earth browser
Realviz Stitcher software product range
• Stitcher Express 2 is aimed at digital photography hobbyists looking to obtain the best-possible image quality for their panoramas, combined with the ease of use of an automatic engine.
• Stitcher Pro 5.5 targets professional photographers & graphic artists looking for the most automatic and efficient way to create professional-quality, high-resolution panoramas.
• Stitcher Unlimited 5.5 is targeted at professional panorama creators looking to produce multiple panoramas of the highest quality and with maximum productivity, as well as the ability to use fish-eye lenses to create full spheres from a limited numbers of pictures.
Ron LaFon - Realviz Sticher Unlimited
"Stitcher Unlimited is a moderately priced, very capable and easy-to-use tool for combining images into panoramas or fish-eye images, and it offers a clean interface and many surprising extras - such as support for Google Earth. Highly Recommended." Ron LaFon, Cadalyst USA.
Brian Greenstone - Stitcher Unlimited 5.5
"The bottom line is that Stitcher Unlimited 5.5 is an excellent product with a great user interface and some unique features that make creating high-resolution panoramas both easy and enjoyable" Brian Greenstone, USA.
Realviz Stitcher - Price & Availability
The new Stitcher product range is available in French and English for Mac and Windows from Realviz resellers worldwide at the following prices: Stitcher Express 2 - 99€ / $119 US, Stitcher Pro 5.5 - 299€ / $349 US & Stitcher Unlimited 5.5 - 499€ / $580 US.
Realviz Stitcher software - Discount offering
Realviz are currently offering a special 20% show discount on these prices, starting 15. September 2006 through to the end of the Photokina show. The offer is valid on all new licenses and upgrades of Stitcher Express 2, Stitcher Pro or Stitcher Unlimited. In order to take up this offer, please enter the code PHOTOKINA2006 when purchasing from the online store, or when making a purchase via your normal reseller.
Realviz is a leading developer of image based creation software headquartered in Sophia Antipolis, France, with satellite sales offices in Los Angeles, London and Paris. Realviz develops a suite of image-based content creation solutions for the film, broadcast, gaming, digital imaging, architecture and Internet communities. Derived from years of research efforts at the renowned INRIA Lab in France, the company's applications enable 2D and 3D artists to easily and cost-effectively tackle complex digital imaging projects. Realviz' award-winning products are used by thousands of professional photographers, as well as leading production and effects houses, web design, game development and architectural companies worldwide, including Boeing, Daimler Chrysler, The Orphanage, Inc, Cinesite, Framestore CFC, Sony Imageworks, Warner Brothers Animation, Electronic Arts, Duran Duboi and many others.