Fuji S5 Pro - Super CCD SR|
The two technologies will be married together in a fully digital and durable metal alloy body frame. This opens the door for Fujifilm’s technologies to expand into other venues such as outdoor and high endurance commercial photo-graphy. The Real Photo Technology Pro, which combines the Super CCD SR Pro and the RP Processor Pro, allows for the greater dynamic range with smoother tonality from highest to shadow. The re-designed new Super CCD SR Pro features an optimized low-pass filter, will reduce the noise and minimize moiré.
Fujifilm FinePix S5 Pro DSLR - Dynamic range
The newly developed RP (Real Photo) Processor Pro features two cycles of noise reduction which enables photographers to take images at even higher sensitivities (ISO 100 to ISO 3200) with clearly reduced noise. For even greater creative control over the Fujifilm FinePix S5 Pro’s dynamic range, photographers can now choose from up to six preset ranges between 100% and 400%. For improved reproduction of natural skin tones, three new variations of the original F1 film simulation mode have been added (five modes in total).
Fujifilm FinePix S5 Pro SLR - Face Detection
Uniquely developed Face Detection Technology LSI is under development for the Fujifilm FinePix S5 Pro. With one press of the button, the camera detects up to ten faces nearly instantly after each image is captured. After shooting and during playback, the photographers can easily and quickly zoom in and confirm facial detail such as closed eye, focus and exposure on the LCD monitor.
Fujifilm S5 Pro digital SLR - Features
• Nikon F-mount compatibility for all functionality with all Nikkor AF-D/G and AF-S optics
• RAW+JPEG (4,256X2,848 pixels, 3,024X2,016 pixels, 2,304X1,536 pixels) dual-save mode
• MAC and PC supported tethered shooting mode via USB 2.0 and optional HyperUtility software
• Robust lightweight magnesium-alloy body
• Durable shutter unit stands up to approximately 100,000 releases
• Adoption of high-precision i-TTL flash control
• 11-point AF sensor with faster Auto focusing than FinePix S3 Pro
• Supports 1/3, ½, and 1 stop lens aperture control
• Shutter speed 30 sec. to 1/8000 sec., maximum flash sync speed of 1/250 sec.
• Remark function enables addition of comments to an image file via a special bar code reader
• 3 levels of custom Function Locking with password protection
• 2.5 inch LCD with 235,000 pixels with 100% frame coverage featuring color and monochromatic
• 30 seconds, live View function to check the focusing
• Li-ion rechargeable battery
• CompactFlash (CF) Card (Type Ⅰ/Ⅱ) and Microdrive compatible
Fujifilm S5 Pro DSLR - Optional accessories
• LAN Adapter to send the image data at high speed over wireless LAN or Ethernet
• New Hyper Utility Software gives precise control for editing CCD-RAW 14 bit images
• Enable the Fujifilm FinePix S5 Pro to be controlled by PC
• Rechargeable Battery
• Battery Charger
• AC Power Adapter
About Fujifilm Europe
Fuji Photo Film (Europe) GmbH is the regional head office for some 60 subsidiaries and distributors operating in more than 40 countries throughout Europe. The regional headquarters are based in Düsseldorf, Germany. Fujifilm owns four production sites in Europe: Fuji Tilburg in the Netherlands, Fuji Magnetics in Kleve, Fuji Hunt Chemicals in Belgium and Fujifilm Electronic Imaging in England. In addition, four photo-finishing laboratories belong to the company: the Fujicolor Central Europe in Germany, the Laboratoire Fujifilm in France, the Photo-Finishing Holding International in Holland and Fujicolor Sverige in Sweden. In total Fujifilm employs approximately 8,000 people in Europe and the consolidated turnover in the region of Europe amounts to 2.6 billion Euro in the fiscal year of May 2006 (as of 31 March 2006).